- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Hart Publishing; 2005. Corr. 2nd ed. edition (28 Jun. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1841133442
- ISBN-13: 978-1841133447
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.3 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,471,959 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Law of the Single European Market: Unpacking the Premises Paperback – 28 Jun 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This collection, edited by Catharine Barnard and Joanne Scott, brings together a strong team of European lawyers seeking to unpack some of the core legal concepts underpinning the Single European Market. All in all, this edited collection is of a generally high calibre and deserves to be widely read... this collection contributes to many of the current debates on the single European market and brings to the fore the imprecision that still surrounds many of its core concepts. Yearbook of European Law August 2004
About the Author
Catherine Barnard is University Senior Lecturer in Law and Jean Monnet Chair of European Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Trinity College. Joanne Scott is University Reader in European Law,and Fellow of Clare College, Cambridge University.