- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
Lavish Premium Leather Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Exquisitely soft to touch - made with the finest grade lambskin leather
- Solid craftsmanship that's made to withstand everyday wear & tear
- Flip-down design protects & provides both style & function
- Allows complete access to touchscreen, buttons, camera, charging & syncing
- Includes screen protector & microfibre cleaning cloth that guards against scratches, smudges & dust
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Cygnett Lavish ultra soft case for iPhone 4. This case is made by leather material. Effortless in style and function, this premium leather case is crafted from high-grade, ultra-soft lambskin that's exquisite to touch. Add an element of sophistication & luxury while protecting your iPhone. This case allows you to access touchscreen, buttons, camera, charging and syncing. This case protects your iPhone 4 from scratches and damage. This case also include screen protector and microfiber cleaning cloth that guards against smudges & dust.
Exquisitely soft to touch - made with the finest grade lambskin leather.
Solid craftsmanship that's made to withstand everyday wear & tear.
Flip-down design protects & provides both style & function.
Allows complete access to touchscreen, buttons, camera, charging & syncing.
Includes screen protector & microfibre cleaning cloth that guards against scratches, smudges & dust.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately the case design is poor. You insert the phone into the case and tuck a little flap under the phone to hold it in place. This means no access to charge your phone or connect to your computer without undoing the flap. Unfortunately the flap doesn't do a great job of securing the phone in the case so it moves about. This causes the home button function to be impaired and also makes it hard to access the extremities of the screen. Texting can be awkward with words containing the letters P or Q.
After spending a couple of weeks with it I have decided to throw it away and buy something else which is annoying considering the cost of the case.
Bottom line - Avoid this case and pick something else - The design is rubbish!
- As pointed out by another reviewer, the magnets in the case interfere with the Compass. I removed the magnets and replaced them with velcro
- The 'button' that is built into the case to enable you to use the main menu button on the iPhone is not very good - it worked better when I removed the whole thing entirely with a 10mm drill bit.
- The two 'sticky' strips that are supposed to hold the phone in the case are not very good and you need to be carefull that the phone does not slip out. Again, velcro came to the rescue.
As it is, the case is not very practical but, after a few careful modifications, it works well
I find, like one of the other reviews, that it slightly crowds the keyboard, making edge of screen typing a slight issue.
Because it covers the light/proximity sensor slightly the phone finds it difficult to detect that you are holding it to your ear, so sometimes your cheek can switch a call over to FaceTime or Mute.
Also if you're popping it your handbag that may be fine. But the hard button in the leather case to activate the home button on the phone can be activated through the closed cover if you have it in your back pocket and are sitting on it. Ends up switching on Siri and calling someone from your contacts, cue £66 call to New Zealand and pissed off sister in law wondering why my bum is chatting to her at 1 in the morning. I think they're up to something.
I shall be taking a leather punch to it to remove the button, maybe trim the top facia to clear the sensor.
Not really fit for purpose yet.
This may be smarter and may last longer but my £4 cover I had for 2 years.
TeckNet® iPhone 4G & 4Gs Genuine Leather Case (Pssst! it's not genuine leather) The plastic clip surround to hold phone, gradually cracked over the years, bits fell off I monitored it, but crucially it never failed. I only replaced it once the covers dogeared corner started encroaching over the lens. This product is not 5 times better. I'd be better off buying a replacement of my previous one every year.
Generally a thumbs down on this one.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It also has space to hold a few cards, eg, debit, credit cards or driving license