- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2nd Edition edition (18 Jun. 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333593928
- ISBN-13: 978-0333593929
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.5 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,716,913 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Latin America in the Twentieth Century Paperback – 18 Jun 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Central America
- Books > History > Americas > South America
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism