Latest Model Nokia Bluetooth Headset For X6, N95, N96, N97, 5800, 6300, 6700
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Also Shopped For
Get the Genuine Nokia BH-108 Stone Bluetooth headset and keep control on your calls. This Bluetooth headset provides easy access to your call and you can stay connected all day long. This Nokia Bluetooth Headset is very compact and easy to use. You can also use this Bluetooth headset with other Bluetooth compatible mobile phones. This Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth Headset provides a comfortable way to make handsfree call. Includes FoneM8 car charger.
- Manage your calls with the push of a button
- Communicate wirelessly via a Bluetooth connection
- Enjoy the comfort of the ergonomic design and adjustable ear hook
- Talk up to 10 hours without recharging
- Adjust the volume directly from the headset
- Stay informed with the colourful LED indicators
Dimensions - 48.2 x 22.7 x 16.35 mm (without earpiece) / 19.85 mm (with earpiece)
Operating keys - Send/End key, Volume Up/Down, Three LEDs: green, yellow and red, Power key
Connectors - Nokia 2 mm battery charger connector
Operating temperature - -15 °C to +55 °C
Operating time (maximum) - 10 h
Standby time (maximum) - 200 h
Bluetooth version - 2.1 with enhanced data rate (EDR)
Bluetooth profiles - Handsfree profile (HFP) 1.5, Headset profile (HSP) 1.1
Compatible Nokia chargers
Nokia Travel Charger AC-4, Nokia Compact Travel Charger AC-5, Nokia Compact Charger AC-3, Nokia Mobile Charger DC-4
What's In The Box
Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-104
Nokia Compact Charger AC-3
Top Customer Reviews
However I have had to stop using mine as the earpiece is too big to fit the inner ear without it hurting, and if you don't put it all the way in, it keeps falling out as the earloop is too big and inflexible to really help keep it in place. The only time I can use it properly is when I am wearing sunglasses so I can wedge it in place! If you have big ears it is probably ok, but I really wouldn't recommend if you have smallish ears.
Sound is reasonable but would have liked it to go a bit louder.
I wouldn't recommend it for in-car use!
It's fine to use in the house, and has a good range.
2) This headset (BH-702) works very well on the Nokia E71. The quality of the transmission starts to deteriorate after roughly 8m in open space, even though you can hear and understand satisfactorily for much further away. I put the phone on one corner of the house with the music player transmitting to the headset and start walking around: after 8m the quality started to deteriorate but I was able to get to the other opposite of the house on the first floor and still hear the music playing (this was about 15m to 20m away with a floor and a wall in between).
3) The headset is light but the ear-loop is not very long (Nokia BH-702) which makes it unstable on the ear.
oh and i have exchanged this model twice already with the seller and you people still complain to me that they can't hear me on the phone.
Whatever, waste of 15 pounds.....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
basically it just doesn't have a seperate volume control and I can't get my phone to go loud enough to compensate! Same other than that it's finePublished on 22 Jun. 2012 by T Dewey
To Quote "It does what it says on the box" works well no problems good battery life.Published on 4 Oct. 2010 by MikeJ
just ordered a second one (additional not replacement), this headset is perfect. battery seems to last forever, same charger as nokia phones. Read morePublished on 18 Sept. 2010 by Steve@Ripley
This headset is excellent from a functional point of view.
I bought it for use with my E72 phone and was impressed with the level of functionality. Read more