- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1273 KB
- Print Length: 482 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1544766750
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071H58G8V
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #154,748 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.99|
Save £8.00 (80%)
The Last Messenger: Action, Historical Conspiracy Thriller. (Book 1 ) (The Barnabas Trilogy) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
We are introduced to a brave band of partisans on the island of Crete, who are forced into defending the island against the Germans during WW2. A church is bombed during the German invasion, and ancient treasures are disturbed that were once hidden under its floors. A young Greek woman becomes their caretaker, putting her own life at grave risk.
In 2005, an MI6 operative Richard Helford discovers that his father may not have died in the Twin Towers on 9/11. In his journey to unearth the truth about his fathers disappearance, he becomes embroiled in a terrorist plot, and is eventually led to the island of Crete...
The two stories collide in a series of unexpected twists and turns ending in a clash that includes the CIA, MI6, Mossad and a deadly group of terrorists.
I thoroughly enjoyed The Last Messenger and look forward to its sequel.
A lot happens in this book and it's a real edge-of-the-seat read but both strands of the story are handled well and there's never any confusion about what is happening. The characters, too, from the repressed decent Richard to the passionate and beautiful Callidora and sleazy German politician, Kleiner, are all distinct, well-drawn and believable. I only wish I'd read it on a beach in Crete.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Author – Jonathan Mark
Genre – Action Adventure, Historical
482 Amazon Pages
Rating 4 stars out of 5 Posted 8/3/2017
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Adventure Stories & Action
- Books > Fiction > Religious & Inspirational
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spiritual Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Thrillers > Conspiracies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction