- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1552 KB
- Print Length: 244 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Plumshine Books; 3 edition (27 Nov. 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017ULA8V2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#637,657 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #545 in Kindle Store > Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales & Folklore
- #600 in Kindle Store > Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends
- #1614 in Kindle Store > Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.99|
Save £3.00 (43%)
The Last Dreamseer (The Crown of Fane duology Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
From page one, I fell in love with the strong heroine Deena. I stepped into her shoes, felt her plight, and was rooting for her all the way to the end. I am a huge fan of fantasy and Deena took me on a dreamseer’s journey that was simply amazing. What’s not to like? Katy Haye’s dialogue is excellent, and her syntax is beautiful. l kept turning the pages until there were none left. The characters are likeable, well developed and true to life. All in all, a very intriguing storyline that kept me reading into the early hours of the morning. In a nutshell: Simply Brilliant!
The hero in this book is Cal, whom I really liked. His fabulous cantankerous personality is little toned down in this book, which is a shame. I would have liked more of Cal. Deena is interesting character and she develops and comes into her own as the story progresses. I especially liked the fact that she was drugged for most of her childhood in order to ‘enhance’ her powers and the drug wearing off has such a powerful effect on her abilities.
I enjoyed the journey through different worlds. If you like your YA fantasy with a touch of realism, you’ll like this book.
I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review (thank you!).
The Last Dreamseer continues where The Last Gatekeeper left off, showing us more of the people and world of Fane. Deena has been manipulated all her life, but with her mother's death, sees a chance to break free. All she has to do is be brave enough to make it happen.
This is a fast-paced book that never loses sight of where it is heading, with a heroine who grows and develops along with the story. I enjoyed it very much.
Really can't wait to spend more time in her world - wherever that may be. Several weeks after reading this, I still have the ghosts of Deena, Zan and Cal hanging around in my room, reminding me of their courage, resilience and brilliance.
I don't like to give spoilers, so I have only one thing to say to Cal:
I know he'll understand.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Young Adult > Love & Romance > Paranormal & Fantasy
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > General
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Romance > Paranormal & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales & Folklore
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery