on 17 August 2013
This Chilean Sauvignon Blanc at just under £7 a bottle (when the reasonable £4.99 shipping charge is factored in) is quite a good wine.

It's very light with a delicate flavour and has a slight citrus aftertaste.

The alcohol content is given as 13% in the product description, it isn't, in fact it's 12%.

It's a good wine with pasta dishes as described and very refreshing.

This particular seller (Fine Wine Sellers) provided superb customer service with lightening-fast delivery, good communication, plus a free bottle of wine (Cape 312 Sauvignon Blanc) with the request that the customer reviewer the product, which is an offer that surely can't last forever.

If this wine were offered at something nearer, say £30-32, I think it would be better priced and an expansion of their product range would probably entice me to purchase more than a case of 6 bottles at a time.

In summary- although not exceptional, a good wine and brilliant service.
on 15 February 2011
Lovely wine that goes with a variety of foods, or just as a drink alone. Recommended. Very well packaged, with super fast next day delivery!

Why can't every company be like this? 5*
on 6 April 2013
I couldnt fault it,it was the ideal wine to buy,and for me of a night time to sit back relax and watch a favourte programme or documentary,or film,with the perfect wine,a must to buy.Regards Lorraine.
on 7 April 2012
urrrrrm well what can i say ... i bought this wine thinking it was going to be a dissapointment like some discusting lambrini tack! its so nice! cant believe how cheap it is! im no wine expert but its nicer than most white wines iv had! gonna order some more now yay x
on 18 June 2013
Tried the wine as a restaurant house white, liked it so found this case. Really fruity and moorish. One of my new favourites.
on 15 March 2014
I bought this wine based on the positive reviews.
It arrived promptly but when I tried it I nearly choked.
I can honestly say it's one of the worst wines I've ever tasted.
It leaves a horrible dry bitter taste in the back of the throat.
Very disappointing.
on 25 January 2013
I bought a case of this wine for Christmas. It arrived on time for my New Year Celebrations, and was enjoyed by all. I have recommended it to all my friends.
on 22 February 2014
This wine satisfied my expectation. Served chilled is most pleasing to the palate and will grace any table with its presence. Very pleased. Thank you.
on 26 April 2014
for the price this is one of the best sauvignon blancs I have tasted. I have paid more than this for wine that does not taste as good!
on 2 August 2014
I don't know what happened to my Sauvignon blanc but it was awful it was very acidic we also ordered the Chardonnay which was fine