- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£27.01 (47%)|
- Sterling Silver
- Presented in an Elements gift box
- 925 Silver with Crystals from Swarovski
- Made with Swarovski Elements
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.50 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Large Teardrop Pendant by Elements Silver is a very popular item which is sure meet your shopping requirements. Highly recommended Aurora Pendant make great gifts. Buy the Large Teardrop Pendant by Elements Silver now.
Top Customer Reviews
Really sparkles and is a beautiful colour particularly against the silver.
Bought the matching earrings too which are equally stunning.
Can't wait to wear it but have to wait until Christmas Day.
Had a sneaky peak!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for the wife as an extra pressy and she was well chuffedPublished 11 months ago by G.H.Morter
Wife loved it it went well with her earrings that we purchased some days before.
Great price good quality.
Very nice quality. Bit bigger than expected! Maybe a very obvious way to illustrate size would be good for online sales? Nice product overall.Published 18 months ago by Reggie
Pendant is quite big, and not elegant, and the chain is quite short. I rarely wear it.Published 19 months ago by SP
Bought for my Daughters Wedding next August. Beautiful necklace - looks more expensive than it actually was.Published 20 months ago by Bridget Annetts
I am very disappointed with this item the chain broke while I was wearing this and have lost the teardrop pendant have only worn it once would like to contact sellerPublished on 5 Aug. 2014 by Pamela Harber