on 31 May 2014
Delivery really prompt and sticker looks amazing.... However it will not stay on the wall. It is constantly on the floor and is all now creased etc
I wouldn't buy this if sticking on to a painted wall. Really disappointing for my 6 year old :-(
on 17 February 2014
The item arrived, it's fabulous! The sticker is in three sections to make it easier to place on the wall. Having used wall stickers before, I was well aware that it needs to be flattened out before use (it was delivered rolled up in a tube). When I stuck it on the wall, it looked amazing! Unfortunately, overnight the largest section came down. I put it back up in the morning, but after a few hours it was down again. I seem to have resolved the issue with two small squares of Sellotape on the top of Spidey's head, and it looks great again. I think with the stickers being removable, it's possibly not quite sticky enough to hold the weight of the biggest sticker. I'm contemplating cutting it down into smaller lighter pieces and it might stick better.
All in all, a couple of niggles, but the effect on the wall more than makes up for this. For just a few pounds, my son's bedroom has been transformed into a little boy's dream bedroom!
on 4 April 2014
I bought this for my grandson who is mad on spiderman..... A great huge transfer that looks as if spiderman is coming out of the wall straight at you.... A great buy......wish they would make a george colony transfer like it for my bedroom wall.
on 21 September 2013
brilliant.........this sticker looks fantastic in my kids bedroom!!! this was value for money, and looks great when put on a wall and it was easy to put up! I highly recommend these stickers!!
on 25 September 2013
my grandson absolutely loves his Spiderman wall mural. It was easy to apply, it looks brilliant and very effective. Would recommend this product.
on 27 September 2013
best buy ever, perfect condition, looks great
on the wall, boys loved it :-) :-) great bargin, packaged very well, recommend
on 9 April 2017
Umpteen piece jigsaw with terrible resolution, binned. We saved it for when we did my son's room from baby to toddler, getting it out excited to add the superhero in the product image, we found a jigsaw of terrible quality images sections to fit together to make a totally different picture to the one in the image. If the product image is 20 megapixels then the transfer we got was VGA, it was like Spiderman in thick fog.
on 1 October 2013
so easy to put on wall and it really has the wow factor!!
My 3year old son loves it :-)
would definitely recommend
on 21 August 2013
I got this for my little boy's room and it was so easy to put up. It looks amazing. I am so impressed with it. My son loves it. Really good for money. It looks like it's coming out the wall the same as the picture.
on 28 October 2015
I read the previous reviews and, although concerned about the fact that these items seem to peel off the walls after a short while, I pressed ahead with my order because the price was so reasonable. Also, I'd decided I'd affix the wall sticker using Blue Tac (or something similar) if needs be. Well, it's been up on my son's bedroom wall (matt paint on plaster) for over a month now and it hasn't peeled a bit so far. I made sure I firmly pressed it onto the wall, clearing any air bubbles or creases on the way, and up until now it shows no intention of falling off. It looks great and my son loves it. I'd recommend buying this for such a good price, but with the caveat that you may have to use some sticky stuff to hold it up. Is that really a problem?..., I didn't think so.