- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Large Pawz Durable All Weather Dog Boots (12 boots)
|Price:||£10.30 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made of natural rubber, pawz are 100% biodegradable. pawz are designed to go on easily and fit securely without zippers or straps.
- Fashionable yet durable, pawz offers serious paw protection.
- Pawz is the most natural-feeling boot your dog can wear because without padding your dog feels the ground, providing a needed sense of security.
- Like a sock, pawz moves with your dog, allowing full paw motion and maximum comfort.
- Pawz come 12 in a package and each boot may be worn many times.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Made of natural rubber, Pawz are 100% biodegradable. Pawz are designed to go on easily and fit securely without zippers or straps. Fashionable yet durable, Pawz offers serious paw protection. Pawz is the most natural-feeling boot your dog can wear because without padding your dog feels the ground, providing a needed sense of security. Like a sock, Pawz moves with your dog, allowing full paw motion and maximum comfort. And imagine never losing another expensive dog boot again! Pawz come 12 in a package and each boot may be worn many times.
12 x Pawz Dog Boots
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The dog's leg, above the paw where the neck of the boot sits, measures about 1.5" by 1" (3.8cms x 2.5cms)
The unstretched neck of the boot measures about 1" by 5/8" (2.5cms x 1.8cms ) so when fitted on her, the elastic rubber neck of the boot is stretched quite tight.
Although the "balloon" part of the boot is the correct size with plenty of room for her paw, the neck seems a little tight to be comfortable for the dog to wear for any more than say a 30 min walk.
Stretching the neck of the boot over my own two fingers (less thick than the dog's leg) felt like wearing an elastic band, but when I tried widening the neck of one by trimming a little off with sharp scissors, the wider opening came off the dog's paw as soon as she started running about, so it would appear that they do need to be a tight fit.
Recently the dog broke one of her back claws while running up a concrete staircase. The rubber boot was extremely useful for keeping that paw protected from mud and dirt while the claw healed again, so they're worth having around as a 'dog first-aid' item too.
With the Pawz variety, they are fairly thin rubber type material, & stay on the paw by way of the elasticity within the material. No straps or velcrose. So far its the only bootie I have found which has suited him, or to be honest, that he's been able to walk with.
I do have to protect the quik with a plaster first, then put the PAWZ bootie on top. He goes through one a day, due to the severity of his "drag" or "scrape" along the floor with his paw. BUT, at least with this product, I can continue to walk him and maintain his regular daily exercise. I remove the bootie during the evening, so his foot is able to get fresh air. I am hoping the continued use of this product will enable his nails to grow back over his quiks. I really would recommend this product to anyone whose dog has wobblers, or a problem with a bleeding nail/quik. They grip well on tiled or lino type floors, so can be a real godsend to a dog with balance or limb problems.
Pleased with these and have already ordered some more to keep for emergencies - our vet was really impressed with them too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They keep the feet protected from external moisture - puddles, rain, etc, but unfortunately they make the foot sweat a lot so any wound still ends up soggy. Read morePublished 8 days ago by JessieBell
I have two large dogs and getting anything to stay on their paws is a nightmare but these bad boys do. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Honest Johnny
These are a lot tougher than they look. And now that my staffies paw had healed I can put one of these on the paw that was injured and she can still chase rabbits. Read morePublished 17 days ago by chris
Protected my dog's cast when he broke his foot to keep it clean and dry. Had to trim about 1/2" off the top so it fit, but it worked brilliantly. Ace.Published 24 days ago by CPatter
A brilliant invention for covering up wounds on dogs paws and stops them from chewing them off.
From a human point of view -- I absolutely laughed myself silly when the... Read more
Perfect for protecting injured paw . Need to trim the top to make opening wider , as would be far too tight .Published 1 month ago by Alison Hughes
Both of our collies have cut their paws recently, these were perfect for keeping the dirt out while they recovered. We found you could use them 2-3 times before they wore out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer