Large Crepe Pan Nonstick Coating Bakelite Handle - Easy Pancakes Omelette Fried Eggs Tortilla Pita Bread Crepes
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- NONSTICK COATING: for easy release and cleaning - No need for a crepe spreader.Quality, heat responsive non stick cookware with stay cool handle.Provides healthful nonfat cooking options and easy clean up
- PERFECT HEAT DISTRIBUTION: 4-Layer Hard-anodized Aluminum heats up quickly and is more scratch resistant and durable - Tight fit to seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Faster than a crepe maker pan.The crepe flips out of the pan with no tools required- No need to spray any oil on the pan
- MADE IN EUROPE: This well constructed Crepe Pan is made in Europe, not China - Quality and durability
- WE GUARANTEE YOUR PURCHASE: When you order our Crepe Pan today, you're protected by a world class customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This crep pan with low profile is perfect for making crepes at home.Multifunctional nonstick pan for creating crepes, omelets, pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches and more. Sloped sides facilitate flipping and removing crepes and pancakes with ease. Quality, heat responsive nonstick cookware with stay cool handle.Just clean it with a wet paper towel.
This pan is essential for big breakfasts,crepes, tortillas, quesadillas, roasted vegetables,grilled sandwiches, omelets, scrambled eggs, saute's of mushrooms, onions, peppers,etc..
Create the best crepes as a main dish or dessert with Maxi Nature Kitchenware 10 Inch. The crepe pan has a shallow rim to make perfectly round crepes every time and the handle is angled to perform the perfect flip. Enameled cast iron and aluminum are perfect for low heat cooking and retains heat better than any material, including stainless steel.