on 26 January 2016
I ordered the seed feeder, but ended up with the Peanut feeder! I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of sending it back. So I just used the peanut feeder. Initially I bought this product in the hope that the pesky Parakeets would not be able to access the food (although there are vast amounts of squirrels in the neighbourhood, they don't seem to access our bird feeders. So I can't really comment on squirrel resistance). My plan did not work, the Parakeets are able to get their heads through the bars and reach with their beaks to get the food, thus still scoffing it all/not leaving much for the smaller birds.
That said, the product seems fairly sturdy and the price very reasonable compared to others on the market. So overall, I am fairly happy with purchase
on 2 May 2015
The squirrels leave this alone, although I have had to fix it securely in place because at first they used to unhook it from where I put it and let it drop to the ground where they could feast on the spilled contents..
I already had the matching nut holder of the same make. The hanging loop of that is long and narrower than this one which is wide and rather short, meaning there is less space between the lid and the top of the loop, which limits the places you can hang it, and you certainly can't open the lid and pour more seeds into it in situ, you have to take it down to fill it. I expect the same piece of wire is made to fit both models, but it would be nice if this one was a bit longer.
on 9 September 2015
I liked.
on 4 August 2015
Reasonable quality, seems fine
on 8 November 2014
Excellent product, very effective and reasonably priced. Am thinking of buying another.
on 3 August 2014
Good quality-well packaged-quick delivery-thank you.
on 6 July 2012
Was very happy with this product the quality is good delivery fine package great so yes would recommend.The construction is well done should last for a long time. We have a couple of squirrels that come to the garden so this will stop them getting at the seeds have the nuts one wich is great to same make so thank you very happy customer.Ann Noriega
on 12 August 2012
I'm not anti-squirrel as such, but I don't want then eating the sunflower hearts I put out for the birds. This product has done the trick and no squirrel has eaten any seed since it's been up. The birds are quite happy to eat from it. The feed hopper (tube down the middle) could hold a bit more, but apart from that extremely satisfied.
on 26 September 2012
This product was as described, a bird feeder,simple as that.It was however poorly finished,part of the coating was missing and the metal beneath had become rusty.I have refinished it with paint.If i had not bought it online i would have spotted the fault and would not have bought it.
on 20 January 2013
Within 2 days the squirrels had managed to open this feeder and then ate the plastic inner. Not squirrel resistant

See one answered question