The Lantern Tower of Westminster Abbey, 1060-2010: Reconstructing Its History and Architecture (Westminster Abbey Occasional Papers) Paperback – 20 May 2010
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Professor Warwick Rodwell is a consultant archaeologist and architectural historian. He has published extensively on church archaeology. Warwick Rodwell is currently a Visiting Professor at the University of Reading and Consultant Archaeologist to Westminster Abbey, and the cathedrals of Bristol, Lichfield and Wells, and formerly to Glastonbury Abbey.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Religious Buildings
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Period
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Region
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Anglo-Saxon 500-1000
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Black Death
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Norman and Medieval 1001-1500
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wars of the Roses
- Books > History > Cultural History > London
- Books > History > Europe > Vikings, Dark Ages, Medieval Europe 501-1500
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > History > World History > 501-1500