- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: DC Comics; 01 edition (3 Oct. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1401209602
- ISBN-13: 978-1401209605
- Product Dimensions: 16.7 x 0.6 x 25.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 122,115 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Green Lantern Revenge Of The Green Lanterns TP (Green Lantern Graphic Novels (Paperback)) Paperback – 3 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Following Hal from the events of his resurrection and in the Green Lantern mini series Rebirth and the first volume of the series No Fear where Hal re-establishes his life in Coast City and as pilot while facing off with enhanced versions of the Manhunter Androids, Shark and Hector Hammond. While Volume One: No Fear takes time to establishes Hal Jordan as Green Lantern once again on earth, this follow up dives straight into the action with three different stories. Classic team up of Green Lantern and Green Arrow open the collection for the two part story "A Perfect Life". Crossing over with the events of Infinite Crisis, Hal and Oliver take on the son of world conquer Mongul, here to finish his father's quest of conquering earth and subjects the duo the effects of the Black Mercy, a parasitic vine attaching itself to its victim giving them their vision of a perfect life while slowly killing them. It was a joy to see this concept that was first created for Alan Moore's Superman story, For The Man Who Has Everything in Superman Annual #1 in 1985.
"Branded", the second story is another team up with none other than the Dark Knight himself as the pair track down the hit man with the ability to make his tattoos come to life.Read more ›
If you arn't this is still a must. One of the better GL reads for sure!
A bit hard to place this in your DC library as -
- the first half of the book deals with a lead up to Infinite Crisis - as both Green Lantern & Green Arrow take on Mongul following his clash with Supes & Bats
+ a great GL & Batman team - up, as they finally reconcile their differences.
- the second half follows the Infinite Crisis events, as Hal Jordan tracks down the GL Corps members he believed he had killed when he was Parallax! + Sinestro begins to recruit his own Corps members!
Together with some great artwork - this is a recommended read & a worthy addition to your library, wherever you decide to place it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing story and a great comic book for any collector! Loved it and finished it as soon as I got it!Published 1 month ago by Vasileios Georgiou