Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
|Price:||£5.08 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.53 (9%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Discreet, naturally contoured shape that won't show under clothing
- One-way moisture technology ensures you stay dry day or night
- Breathable waterproof outer layer keeps your clothing dry
- Soft and breathable inner layer for maximum comfort
- 2 non-slip adhesive tapes keep each pad in place
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads have an ultra-thin but super-absorbent contour for a natural fit that won't show under clothing. The soft, stay-dry lining draws milk away from the skin and into the core of the pad where it is absorbed by a special polymer to prevent leakage. Featuring two non-slip adhesive tapes so that the pad stays in place, this is the only polymer style pad that keeps its shape when wet. The pads are hygienically wrapped for cleanliness and convenience - perfect to slip into your bag when out and about.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Ultra thin, reliable, and non slip - Excellent
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The pads are the best, they stay in form and absorb very well. Not to compare with not branded alternatives!Published 8 days ago by Nicola
I love the older version. but the new version is not designed for better. The pad cannot go flat at all and it is not as soft as the older one. I am so disappointed.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Genuinely couldn't do without these whilst breastfeeding! Comfy and discreet.Published 13 days ago by Celtes
I found these breast pads the most comfortable of all.
Thumbs up for this product!
Easily the best around. Tried supermarket brands and they're all rubbish in comparison. Can be very expensive though so if they're on offer I buy in bulk!Published 16 days ago by Eva