on 30 September 2014
Loved this pump. Double pump is a must for any mum expressing, saves time and works brilliantly. I even lent ours to a friend and am now keeping for any future babies. Very happy and highly recommend.
on 16 July 2014
Returned as item was rubbish, didn't work at all. I found it quicker to use a single pump and alternate.
on 2 May 2015
Cool!
on 14 May 2015
Whilst the double pump made the overall time of pumping quicker, it was quite hard to hold both at the same time and ensure that they remained in the correct place required to express. Compared to another brand I have used I found the pump to be quitter and easier to set up. But because of the difficulty holding the pump I think I would revert back to a single pump!
on 17 March 2015
This is a trial for me, as I have used Medela Swing with my first LO and have been very happy. The Lansinoh comes with a extras like 2 bottles, 2 different sizes of suctions which is great as everyone has different sizes breast. It's very easy to assemble and if you have used a pump before you probably don't even need to read the instructions . I find pumping one breats at the time works best for me - as I do have to keep hold onto it, as it doesnt stick well to the breast ( not sure but this might be because of sizes of breast?) I also find, like someone else mentioned , that I can't sit sofa leaning back and have to lean forwards a little, that there is no milk mess as it does seem to leak from the sides. Not a huge problem tho.
I like the screen/display for the time as i usually forget when I started. One downside is the noise but I think most pumps are quiet noisy.
All in one it's a good pump - maybe a little pricey.
on 13 June 2013
My baby was born 10 weeks early so I had to express 7 times daily while he was in NICU. I used the hospital pump Medela symphony and it left my breasts sore and engorged. I researched for an alternative that is just as powerful and bought this. It was great, very ucomfortable and effective. I was very pleased with it. However, after a month of heavy usage, the suction stopped and I sent it back for a refund. Seller Ana Wiz was very good to promptly give me back a refund but i was left without a pump. I bought the medela freestyle but after two days i returned it because it was leaking so badly that it just couldn't justify the cost. I ended up buying this pump back again as it was so good
on 13 July 2013
I just bought this for my second baby had the avent single electric pump for my first. It takes me 7 mins to express 4oz which took 30 mins with the avent pump. No brainer!
on 2 May 2014
After trying a manual pump & it taking 20 minutes to express only one breast, I decided to try an electric one for quickness & the amount expressed. This is perfect. It's very comfortable & easy to use. The pump is slightly noisy but it certainly doesn't wake my little one & my husband can sleep through it. For me I would say it pumps almost an extra 50% of milk. It takes 20 minutes to express both breasts separately, but 12 minutes to express one breast fully. I've finally managed to get 2 bottles ahead of my little ones feeding pattern. I also am producing more milk as I express & 2 hours later I breast feed, then another 2 hours I express. I can not recommend this product enough.
on 9 November 2014
This is by far the best value for money buy I've made! It proved a life saver as my single Tommy Tippee pump completely failed me afer just over a month's use. The lansinoh double pump was significantly less noisy and more effective in half the time. Easier to put together and lasting. Would certainly recommend.
on 1 November 2014
This is a fantastic breast pump. I have been using it for the last 4 1/2 months daily and have had no problems. The fact that it is a double pump saves a lot of time and effort and time is precious when you have a small baby to look after. The let down mode works well for me and the abit to adjust the strength for let down mode and pumping mode is fantastic. If I was in a big rush I could turn the strength up so it went faster.

The manufacturer instructions just state it needs washed in hot soapy water and left to air dry but I put it into the steriliser every day and there have been no problems with warping or problems with the plastic.

I understand that different pumps might suit different people but this was great for me. A 5-10 minute pump was all that was needed to get 100-200mls (depending on the time of day).

The benefit of a double pump for nearly the same price as a single pump for the main rival (medala swing) made this an easy choice.

See one answered question