- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (13 Mar. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521555507
- ISBN-13: 978-0521555500
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 0.9 x 29.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,587,703 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Language in Use Upper-intermediate Classroom book Paperback – 13 Mar 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Of other important features of the course I would mention its flexibility (the Teacher's Book allows teachers to tailor the material and make short cuts through the course), clarity (clear organisation of the material makes the course attractive and easy to use) and creativity (there are a lot of involving and stimulating tasks that encourage personal input from the learners).' 'I used Language in Use Intermediate in a group of university students last year. It was a complete success. In anonymous questionnaires after a year of study the students wrote that they had never before come across a book that did not demand cramming material, but made learning so easy, natural and exciting.' English No 43, 1997 (Russian newspaper)
'The material is engaging and provides genuine food for thought with stimulating and challenging tasks.' EL Gazette, 1997
A popular and highly acclaimed four level course which both interests and stretches learners.
Top Customer Reviews
GOOD CONDITION COVER WAS A BIT CREASED BUT PAGES WERE PERFECT. THE BOOK CONTAINS ONLY NOTES FOR STUDENTS NOT TEACHERS NOTES!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > By Level > Intermediate
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference