- Spiral-bound: 232 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Teacher's Edition edition (17 Jun. 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521627044
- ISBN-13: 978-0521627047
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 1.8 x 29.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,255,842 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Language in Use Beginner Teacher's book Spiral-bound – Teacher's Edition, 17 Jun 1999
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'The Teacher's Book is remarkably good … The actual teacher's notes are clear and concise and well laid out. They allow for the teacher's own style to come through, and act as a guide for teachers to follow or to glance at while teaching.' Modern English Teacher
A popular and highly acclaimed four level course which both interests and stretches learners.