Customer reviews

on 20 June 2016
Recommended for children with language difficulties by a specialist support teacher, I have used this system with a variety of primary school children both 1 - 1 and in small groups. It is simple to use, easy to monitor and show progress and has helped children's comprehension and inference skills. I would make sure you have a copy in school and have it as an on-going intervention with those children who struggle with understanding, processing, inference etc. Nice assessment to do at the beginning and end of each section to show progress.
on 31 December 2014
I purchased this book as I use it with children I support at school as a Teaching Assistant and as part of my University Degree, I have referred to it in assignments and plan my interventions for school. Well worth buying.
on 16 December 2016
Awesome ..company will order from this company again
on 19 May 2017
Pictures are excellent
on 28 April 2016
Bought this a few weeks ago would highly recommend. Well planned, easy to use & my 8 yr old grandson (who is on the autism spectrum ) is making great progress with it. The scoring system makes it easy to measure progress and know when to move on. Because each exercise is graded we have months of work here making it great value for money.
on 10 June 2016
Great!
on 24 September 2015
It's a very good book for professionals.
on 21 July 2014
Excellent, buy it to believe it.
on 13 May 2016
Fab resource, straightforward and easy to follow. Really helpful to develop inference and verbal reasoning skills
on 29 November 2015
We have slowly started to use it.
Excellent concepts