- Audio Download
- Listening Length: 10 hours and 44 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: HarperAudio
- Audible.co.uk Release Date: 5 Jan. 2010
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0038385SU
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Language of Life: DNA and the Revolution in Personalized Medicine Audio Download – Unabridged
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The book is written by one of the world's top scientists, but he has the ability to communicate easily with most everyone by using real-life stories. It was a pleasure and a revelation to read and, for my family's sake, I need to follow up on this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't quite know where to start. This is just an awesome, informative book. I have now ordered all of Francis Collins' other books.Published on 15 Sept. 2013 by Amazon Customer
Dr. Francis Collins does here a good divulgation of the essential of Clinical Genetics. Perhaps it's not the best, but understandable. Read morePublished on 22 Jun. 2011 by Carlos Vazquez Quintana
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Bioengineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Medical Genetics