- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Landscape Graphics Paperback – 1 Sep 2002
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Grant W. Reid, ASLA, is a professor in the department of horticulture and landscape architecture at Colorado State University. He also operates his own landscape architectural consulting business called Grant Reid Designs. He lives in Colorado.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It covers graphic language and design process, basic drafting, lettering (nowadays almost everyone can do nice hand lettering fonts with computer, but this book is still good for assisting you to select lettering fonts or create your custom fonts in computer), freehand drawings and conceptual diagrams, presentation plans, section-elevations, graphic symbols files for elevations and perspectives.
All the sketches, plans, sections, elevations and perspectives are nicely done. They can be good samples for landscape architecture students, garden design students, architects, landscape architects, urban planners, and seasoned designers.
Gang Chen, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Author of "Planting Design Illustrated," "LEED GA Exam Guide," "Architectural Practice Simplified," and other books on various LEED exams, architecture, and landscape architecture
As a newcomer to garden and landscape design, Grant Reid's book will be an invaluable help until I have enough experience to carry out "on auto pilot" the skills he explains. And even then the book will be a useful reference. The subject is comprehensively covered and presented in an easy-to-follow, superbly illustrated style.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this book to both the enthusiatic beginner and to the experienced landscape designer as a handy reference. The next best thing to having an experienced designer sitting next to you.
Everything is highlighted by the use of case studies, which make the the book extremely easy to use and to get the most out of. A really supurb book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Drafting
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Landscape
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Landscape Gardening