- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Land of a Thousand Eyes: The Subtle Pleasures of Everyday Life in Myanmar Paperback – 10 Jan 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Peter Olszewski has had a long career in the Australian print media as a journalist, columnist and editor. He has also worked as a radio broadcaster for English and US networks. In recent years he has worked as a freelancer, writing for many major newspapers and magazines, has been a university lecturer in journalism and communications, and most recently a journalism trainer in Myanmar. He currently lives in Queensland and doesn't have a cat.
Peter is also the author of A Dozen Dopey Yarns: Tales from the Pot Prohibition (JJ McRoach) and A Salute to the Humble Yabby.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Glad I found a free copy online and didn't buy this.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > Myanmar (Burma)
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > Southeast Asia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing