Customer reviews

on 5 September 2017
Being the first book I have read by this author I was glad to have picked this book! The storyline flowed easily and the characters were very easy to relate to. I enjoyed the journey from start to finish that Alex and her friends were on. As I said the storyline flowed easily so I was never bored and found myself wanting to know what happened next. I am eager to read more of this series!
on 4 May 2017
Where have you been all my life!! Read reviews before I bought this and must say they do not do it justice. Yes, the main characters are teenagers but do not let that put you off, if anything I would say it is a must read. This book starts with a bang, no faffing just gets to the point quickly. Very realistic and believable. This whole series is a must read. Not a zombie insight - just a world coming to terms with an emp.
on 20 September 2012
really enjoyed this kindle book, it was the first time that having read a kindle book i immediately turned the computer on to find the second book in the series. good story line, interesting characters. excellen work. probably written for the young adult, i am 48!!! BRING OUT BOOK TWO PLEASE
on 11 October 2014
I loved the book. It was realistic and gripping whilst avoiding the fake emotional moralising that so many authors seem to feel that they have to include in books of this genre.
on 7 August 2017
Read it over a weekend Know it would end up with a cliff hangger .Need to find out about the other group.
on 29 April 2017
I love this book!
on 13 July 2014
At first I was a bit wary of reading such as book as they always turn out so predictable and cliché however I was very surprised with the dynamic, characters and plot of the book.
The beginning, I must say I had my doubts as it the descriptions and general idea of where the setting was being placed wasn't anything I would have thought it would be in this type of book. Having said that the gradual progress of the book made everything seem intentional.
The characters were different to other books I have read as Theresa really brings them to life and makes you believe they are real and this was a crazy adventure that has happened. The personalities of each person was different which a variety of people can relate to.
Having the main character Alex prove to be a badass made her even more likeable and relatable. Overall a really good read and I can't wait to read the next one.
on 25 April 2013
The best of the series. A real page turner and eagerly await the final book. Well worth buying. Good value
on 13 November 2014
Really not keen on this, feels like its written by a teen for teens. The characters are annoying and childish and the book feels rushed.
on 18 October 2015
Absolutely, an Literally,could Not!!, put this book down, once Istarted it, finished reading it 3.45am, and was up for work at 5.30am, (Shattered that day, lol).Fantastic Apocalyptic storyline, about the courage and determination, of a group of coming of age teenagers, trying to get back home.Thoroughly believable, and Hugely entertaining, can't wait to buy Book 2, in the Series, A Big!! Thumbs up from me.