Size: 28G|Change
Price:£6.50+ Free shipping

on 4 June 2012
Bought for Florida after chaffing the year before. Applied it before going out and never got chub rub once. Well worth the money!
on 9 August 2010
I live in a very hot country and find it difficult to wear a skirt and for my thighs to not become chafed! Not any more...even when very hot and sweaty this gel does the trick and is silky smooth!
on 25 April 2011
Years of chafing when running any distance meant i always wore cycling shorts. Now doing half marathons every weekend meant the shorts were now rubbing too. This stuff is brilliant and a very little goes a long way, out of all the Tri kit i've bought this is my most cherished!!
on 12 May 2014
A trusted name, but alas the product didn't work for me. I hoped this would be the miracle product to allow me to wear skirts in the hot weather, but alas not. Sure it would be very useful for wearing in new shoes and preventing rubbing though....
on 31 August 2013
Husky girls around the world: now you can wear dresses on the summer without feeling that your thighs are burning!
on 5 February 2016
Wow, this stuff really does work! I took it with me on a hot holiday recently as a friend had recommended it to me. Well, I wouldn't be without it now as it allows me to comfortably wear skirts without getting uncomfortable. Superb!
on 18 February 2016
Used this on holiday/honeymoon in Africa and I totally recommend! If you have thunder thighs like me, when you are doing anything in the heat you can get a wee friction burn at the tops and this helps prevent it.
on 20 July 2016
It's a GREAT product when it's on - not sticky, barely feels like anything is on the skin and it obviously does its job which is preventing chafing - but it's nowhere near being sweat resistant. I used this between my thighs when wearing a dress and it came off in, like, an hour or maybe even just half an hour. I sweat a lot between my thighs, which maybe you don't so it'll work great for you, but to all the sweaty inner thigh chafers looking at this - I don't recommend it.

The reason I bought this was because I purchased the Bodyglide stick (does the same thing as Lanacane) but I didn't like that product's stickiness. Lanacane feels much better than Bodyglide does, but I'm switching back to the Bodyglide because stickiness be damned - one application mostly lasts for a full day without reapplying (not always but very much most days).
on 20 March 2016
I am using it as a make-up primer and it is excellent for that. It has pretty much the same ingredients as the very expensive Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and the Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer. It works out that the Smashbox is 85p per ml, Bare Minerals Primer is 73p per ml and the Lanacane is 23p per ml

I have used both the Smashbox and the Bare Minerals Primers and the Lanacane is just as good and much cheaper as well and I definitely won't by buying the others again
on 21 October 2013
Have used this umpteen times on long rides especially when cycling for 8 hr days and on cycling holidays uk and abroad. Definitely saved my 'under carriage' on our Lands End to John O Groats 14 day ride and can highly recommend.