Laminating pouches 150 micron 50pk A4
Size: 150 micron|Style: Pack of 50|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 April 2016
I recently purchased an A4 laminator, mainly for my children's education needs. The DESQ laminator can process pouches up to 250 micron, which essentially provides an acceptable level of stiffness for the laminated paper.
I chose the Cathedral brand as it had good reviews on Amazon, and I was able to receive the item on same day delivery. The package was safely and securely delivered.
I was a bit hesitant to see how the end product would look like, but the results were better than expected. I was easily able to slide the A4 paper into the pouches which fitted snugly. The pouches still retained a border around the A4 paper.
I fed the pouches through the laminator and used the Hot setting for 250 microns.
My children were watching me, as I went through the process and were very pleased with the end results. In fact, I got them to try a few times and they now have the expertise to laminate for themselves. They have laminated some of their certificates (to protect them) and excitedly look forward to receiving more, so they can proudly show their achievements for years to come.
When this batch of 100 pouches is utilised, I will definitely be purchasing the Cathedral brand again and the cost is very competitive against other brands such as Fellowes.
review imagereview image
on 26 September 2015
As I have not yet used any of these pouches I cannot say how they perform but on examination they look exactly the same as ones I have used in the past so see no reason why they should behave any differently. They arrived promptly, are of the right thickness (75x2=150 microns) and a very reasonable price. I use them for displaying notices inside or out and sometimes for laminating photographs. The result in the latter case is that the completed sheet is not too thick when inserted into an album or frame.
on 17 January 2014
I've bought this brand before in A4 and A3. Got through the A4s pretty quickly but still have plenty of A3s. The quality of both is good (or I wouldn't be buying again) but you do have to be careful to ensure there's a consistent gap between the paper and the edge of the pouch, otherwise it won't seal properly. However I'm sure that's true with any brand. The one thing I would say about these is that there's lots of static electricity in there, so when you go to pull one pouch out of the pack, half a dozen come out! And they are a b*gger to get back in the pack!
on 18 April 2017
Flimsy and garbage quality - Can vastly feel the difference between the last few sheets of my 'actual' 150micron pouches, and these ones.

On top of that, I'm having to run each sheet through the laminator twice as they're not sealing at the edges - No good when I'm laminating 130 sheets of tickets.

I've got too much to do and "They'll do for now" are the only reasons I'm not going through the rigmarole of returning them and reporting them as vastly 'Not as described'
on 5 July 2013
I was slightly dissappointed by the quality if i am honest. Tesco's does these in a 1/5 quantities at slightly lower micron value (130) but the quality was better.
I don't mind paying the extra if the quality is there. I had never heard about Cathedral before, and am in the market for a guillotine which they also do. But going by the quality of these pouches plus the review of said product i think sadly i will be going elsewhere. This is not reflection on the supplier though who delivered the product quickly and promptly
on 23 July 2017
Fantastically thick pouches. Definitely recommend. Much better than the thinner ones - laminated paper is more rigid and lasts longer than cheaper, thinner alternatives. Have bought again!
on 3 July 2013
Wanted a product that will allow me to laminate soem driving documents and keep them from getting 'Dog Eared' !! Extra Thickness suits my requirements.

They came in a massive outer box that allowed me to put all of my Life's Savings in...but not quite!!

Good packaging in a way, as it prevented any damage. The only thing is to watch the first couple of sheets as they had white marks on them but I just discarded them and the rest are ok!

Chris. Swindon
VINE VOICEon 2 January 2017
Does the job. I get a really good laminated A3 page. It looks clean and does the job I need.
on 22 July 2017
Despite some problems I am happy to express satisfaction with ABN and how they dealt with me. I will continue to use Amazon and ABN as and when suitable offers appear. Thanks.
on 15 July 2016
Terrific.
Great quality.
Reliable and as long as you carefully insert the document to be laminated to ensure a border all round and as long as you insert the envelope fold first into your laminator, you'll have 100% success