- Save £3.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more Lamicall Tablet Stand offered by LamicallDirect. Enter code C78FTSBV at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Lamicall Gooseneck Tablet Holder, Universal Stand : 360 Flexible Lazy Arm Holder Clamp Mount Bracket Bed Compatible with 4.7~10.5" Pad Air Pro mini, Phone Xs Max XR X 8, Nintendo Switch more - Gray
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Broad Compatibility】 The in bed ipad holder fits all 4.7~10.5 inch devices, like iPad mini 2 3 4, iPad Pro 9.7 10.5, iPad 6th 5th 4th 3th Gen, iPhone Xs Max XR X 8 7 6 6s Plus, Google Nexus, Kindle Fire HD, Nintendo Switch, etc. Even with a case less than 10 mm thick.
- 【What Special?】This iPad Stand is the upgraded version of Lamicall Phone Holder: (1) Thoughtful strings on the top clamp help to easily install or uninstall your ipad. (2) Protective rubber grip in special curved shape to prevent ipad falling out if you set it facing down. (3) The anti-slide rubber pads covering on the base are detachable, which enhances grip force and will Not leave any annoying glue on your table.
- 【Sturdy & Easy to Adjust】The rough PU skin increases the friction to make it easy to twist. The gooseneck is filled with high quality magnalium alloy, updated size long arm offers more stability while flexible to adjust.
- 【Rotatable & Comfortable to View】Enjoy great reading, a movie or nintendo switch games in any angle you like, totally frees your hands so you can lie comfortably on bed or sofa. [Due to its flexible structure, it's normal if it wobbles while touching the screen, so please hold your tablet with one hand while typing.]
- 【Ergonomic iPad Holder】With the tablet bed holder, you can keep the ipad at an appropriate distance from your eyes, it will effectively fix your posture, protect your eyesight and neck.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Seller Warranty Description
Good to Know
(1) This type of tablet holder is good for reading and viewing only. When you interact with your tablet, due to its design principle of structure, it unavoidably bounces and wobbles. In this case, try to loop the goose neck arm which closes to bracket into "S" shape, it will offer more stability. Also, use one hand to hold your tablet while typing.
(2) You don't need to over-tighten the base screw, tighten it moderately enough to keep the holder in place.
(3) Adjusting the gooseneck with 2 hands, it can effectively protect the base from damage.
(4) Two rubber pads attached on the base are detachable & recyclable, which have NO annoying glue left on table at all.
If there is any problem with this purchase, please contact us, and we will offer you the best solution in 12 hours.
Lamicall dedicate to sharing minimalistic idea with you, makes your life simple and convenient.
[For Apple Series]
Trendy iPad holder for iPad, iPhone, such as iPad 9.7 2018 / 2017, iPad Pro 9.7 / 10.5
iPad mini 2 / 3 / 4, iPad air 2, iPad air, iPad 6th 5th 4th 3th generation
iPhone Xs Xs Max XR X 8 7 6 6s Plus
[For Other Mobile Phones]
Cell phone clip on holder for Nintendo Switch, Samsung Galaxy Tab / S2 / S3
Lenovo tablets, Asus tablets, Nexus tablets, Dell tablets, LG tablets, Sony tablets
Provide great convenience for reading, work well with Fire 7, Fire HD 8 /10
[Functional & Flexible]
Protective rubber pads
Reduce neck strain
Nintendo Switch accessory
[Flexi iPad Bracket with Various Using Occasions]
(1) Use this lazy tablet holder in the kitchen table to follow a recipe while cooking, protect your tablet from being stained and view at best angle.
(2) In the nightstand, with this bendy snake i pad holder, enjoy a TV series or a movies while lying on bed in bedroom, so you can get your whole body relaxed.
(3) For a switch owner, enjoy your switch games with this Nintendo Switch holder, no worry about wobbles since the long arm is sturdy enough to keep it stable.
From the manufacturer
Tablet Holder Series
- Elegant gooseneck tablet holder with exquisite process.
- Lamicall tablet stand is very popular among customers.
Lamicall Gooseneck Tablet Holder
Lamicall stand will bring you big surprise, working well with your devices in the office and house
- New Style
Looking down at your phone or tablet for a long time may cause neck strain and dizziness, this ergonomically designed gooseneck holder helps to fix your posture so as to reduce strain and fatigue.
Great accessories for kitchen, dinning room, bedroom. When you read, watch TV / videos, cook with your iPad, or play games with Nintendo switch, you’ll find it helps you a lot.
- Ergonomic Design
- Multi-angle Adjustable
- Easy to Position
- Exquisite Craftmanship
- Protective Rubber Pads
Watching videos comfortably
With the gooseneck holder attached to nightstand or end table, you’re totally free your hands from holding your phone or tablet and enjoy videos lying comfortably.
Upgrade design, easy to use
The additional strings on the back of the bracket make it easier to put into and take out your device. The upper arm is thinner than lower arm, which enables easy twist to different angle.
Great for video recording
This gooseneck mount is great for doing live video streaming. With it's flexible and easy-twist arm, you can freely adjust it to your comfortable view at your proper sight distance.
Good partner for switch
For a Nintendo Switch owner, with the lazy holder attached to nightstand or headboard, you can enjoy your switch games at bed. Or attaching it to dinning room end table, you can lie comfortably on the sofa.
|More details||More details||More details||More details||More details|
|Colour Selection||Silver, Black, Grey, Rose Gold||Silver, Black, Grey||Black, Silver||Black||Black|
|Main Features||Multi-angle||Multi-angle||Rotating 360 & Foldable||Rotating 360||Magnetic|
|Use Occasion||Desktop||Desktop||-||Car Air Vent||Car Air Vent|
|Compatible Devices||4 ~ 13" cell phones and tablets||4 ~ 13" cell phones and tablets||4 ~ 8" cell phones||4 ~ 8" cell phones||4 ~ 8" cell phones|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well made, sturdy build
Holds wide range of devices (12 - 22 cm) securely
Easy to open part holding the device, due to string handle
Decent length gooseneck (about 78 cm)
Large clamp with thick padding, opens 4 cm
Once adjusted, stays in place well
Flexible section closer to device gives good fine adjustment, wide range of viewing angles
Gooseneck very stiff, so hard to adjust
Clamps moves sideways when adjusting the gooseneck sideways
Will wobble if you need to type or use other inputs (although think that's unavoidable)
These are an excellent idea, really useful, and overall, this is well executed, but it's not that easy to adjust, especially sideways. The goose neck is very stiff, apart from the bit closest to the device, which is more flexible. It's definitely not going to droop any time soon and stays in place well, but because the neck is so stiff, when adjusting it sideways, the screw-on clamp tends to also move sideways, and gradually works its way loose, however much I tighten it. The clamp is nice and big and has thick padding, but also has a thick post going through it, so it only holds on with the front 4 cm or so. You would think that would be enough, but mine is fixed to a glass table top, and I either have to hold the clamp in place while adjusting or open and re-position it afterwards. I also tried it on my kitchen worktop, which the clamp opens just wide enough to accommodate (4 cm), and it slips sideways there, too, when adjusting it sideways. Fine adjustment using just the white part closest to the device is fine, but if like me, you need to be able to move the whole thing out of the way sideways, it can be a bit annoying. If you intend to position this and leave it in place, with just fine adjustment, it's great. The gooseneck is a decent length, about 78 cm. The part that holds the device is very good, nice and firm, but easy to open due to the string grip. My ipad feels securely held, have no concerns that it could fall out.. The part holding the device opens between 12 - 22 cm, so will fit a wide range of devices. Overall, it feels well made and sturdy, so still gave 5 stars and would recommend. I think it might hold better with slightly harder or rougher padding on the clamp..
There is a 'softer' more pliable section up at the top end and then there is some rotational movement at the point of mounting the tablet which allows for fine adjustment of the position.
Securing it to the table top is easy, too, with a good grippy piece to tighten it all down and wide jaws.
A great product that won't break the bank and does what it says it does.
Did a fair bit of research on Lazy Arm tablet holders and after a myriad of reviews and YouTube vids, I decided on the Lamicall Gooseneck Tablet Holder. It's seemed to tick all the boxes.
My son hadn't heard of these things when I told him I'd got him one. He wasn't impressed. This was something he neither wanted or needed.
However, since it's first use, he has told me he loves it. REALLY loves it. High praise indeed from this typically cynical lad.
I've got myself one now for my iPad. Haven't had it long but so far so good. Very impressed.
I would definitely recommend this Lamicall Goodeneck Tablet Holder. It's worth every penny. Don't buy cheap. They break easily, don't clamp very well and won't hold a heavier tablet.
This, is perfect.
Great stuff Lamicall.
The difference with this is when you bend the arm, it dos not spring back even a little. it stays solid in position.
It's heavy, butr the clamp is very good - but just not powerful enough for clamping veritcally. It holds for a week so far but shows signs it is slipping slowly. I am considering modifying either my headboard with a small wooden spar to fasten to behind the headboard or drilling 2 small holes in the clamp to add screws as my bed is solid wood and beat up anyway.
It is big and not exactly pretty, like a fat grey snake and it will require 2 hands to bend it out the way as it stays fixed in potion really well.
The tablet holder seems to be sturdy and of a good quality - the gooseneck is relatively stiff and supports the tablet with no problems. It is very long, so I've had to loop the gooseneck behind the tablet to get it to the correct height.
The clamp mechanism is simple and easy to adjust. There is ample adjustment there too - I've got it clamped around a 38mm worktop, but the jaws will open further. The screw to tighten is on the top of the jaws, so is easy to access and it is around 100mm, so easy to get some good leverage on it to to tighten.
With the gooseneck being so long, there is a reasonable amount of bounce when tapping on the tablet - if you need the the tablet to be rigid, this may not be the option for you.