Customer reviews

on 2 August 2014
I was really amazed to find the black and white pattern on the back of the wings as you do not see this in picture and then the coloured on the front, so this really can be used from an early age as most will know babies are quite interested in black and white to start with and my little girl spends ages just looking at this, the doll is so pretty and the lovely crackling sound it makes keeps her interest for some time, think I can safely say it's her favourite.
on 20 December 2010
Lamaze Play & Grow Kerry the Fairy

Really pleased with purchase which is very well made. It is larger than expected but could hang over pram handle, cot or car seat. It is actually better than it looks in the photograph! Hopefully my newly born great-niece will love it ... will re-review at a later date.

8 months on - yes, well loved and useful learning piece - Would recommend - a great buy!
on 1 July 2010
I have just brought this for my Daughter and we have both fallen in love with it!!! It has fantastic bright colours, nice crinkly wings, which have a black and white design on the reverse, a nice safe rattle on the arm and a chunky clip so it does not get lost.

Overall a fantastic product for any little girl, and would highly recommend.
8 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2014
My baby daughter loves 'Kerry the Fairy'. She is now 10-weeks old and has been best friends with her for the last 4 weeks.. The colours are lovely and bright to attract a baby's attention. The back of the wings have black and white patterns which helped her to focus her eyes too. Baby Lottie quickly learned that knocking the fairy would make her wand 'rattle' and that her colourful yellow skirt would make a crunching noice when grabbed. She loves it hanging from her moses basket in the day and night and instinctively reaches out to grab the toy.

Would definitely recommend.
on 12 February 2013
My baby girl has loved playing with Fairy since about 6 weeks - the rattle really atracts there attention - easy to use clip means she can be hung from prams, car seats from travel systems and push chairs alike. Brilliant range of toys - well worth the money and you can tell alot ot thought has gone into the colours and materials.
on 11 January 2013
We have this Lamaze doll and the mermaid one for our baby. She likes the fiddly parts and the noisy bits on both of them and they can be hung on all our seats, swings and gyms. This one plays the part of Dolly in our older daughter's Toy Story 3 games. Her little flower has tiny balls in it and that really appeals to little ones!
on 19 July 2012
My baby girl likes her fairy,but compared to other lamaze toys at a similar price it doesnt have very much on it to play with,however she does look rather sweet just not quite as educational as some of the other lamaze toys,but still fun
2 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2016
Bought for niece exactly what I was looking for have one for daughter too would reccomend.
on 17 January 2014
I've bought so many of these Lamaze toys for friends/colleagues who have had babies and they have all loved them. The toys are bright and colourful, and lovely for the child to hold and investigate. The Lamaze toys are a decent size and great value for money. Kerry the fairy has lovely colours and a nice face as well as the different textures to feel. Definitely recommend this toy.
on 29 June 2015
GREAT! My little one loves it. And it came on time. Just a little smaller then I thought it would be. But isn't an issue.

See one answered question