Lamaze Bella The Bunny
Style: Bunny|Change

on 19 May 2016
This bunny is ideal for a smaller baby as it has smaller parts for the baby to learn how to grasp. Our daughter has just started to show a real interest in this toy at the age of 15 weeks.

The Carrot Shaped Mirror is great for allowing her to recognise her reflection and is a great flat shape for her to grasp. The legs are a silky material with scrunchy feet that gain her attention with the different sounds and textures.
The ears offer extra stimulation for her with the different textures and sounds and often find their way into her mouth as another way of discovering.
Bella is light enough for her to pick up and hold herself and also has the hanging hook to allow you to hang from the car seat handle, pram or cot.

Lamaze is a great brand and offers longevity for young children and I look forward to adding more to her collection.
on 1 May 2015
my little girl absolutely loves her bunny it's great price for a lamaze toy as well. got this toy when she was 4m & its been brilliant all the thinner parts make it easier for her to hold.
on 7 September 2017
It's a good product especially for a baby who wants to chew everything:) however I've given 4stars because the bunny's ears started to fall apart after about a week and "reading" it 3times.
on 11 July 2016
My 7 month old loves this book. She enjoys playing with the little rabbit and watching us put it through the hole. I like that it will help us teach her about how things go inside and through things. The rabbit is the perfect size for her to hold and j find it very interactive. It also attaches to her prom and keeps her entertained.
on 26 July 2017
My baby loves this little book. It's got a cute little bunny that hides in a pocket and some crackly sounding parts, she has hours of enjoyment from it.
on 7 November 2017
Bought as a gift but seems like the same high quality and variety of sensory features that I expect from Lamaze.
on 25 May 2015
My baby girl loves this toy. She loves seeing herself in the mirror, the colors are great and the crinkle sounds catch her attention. I'm sure she will live it even more when she's a bit older and can grab Bella the bunny herself
on 6 August 2015
My son's fav toy from age 4 mth. I washed it 3 times sins I bought it and it's absolutely like was first day. My son takes bunny when is on his jumper or pram. This is first toy which he take at morning and last before bed time. Perfect toy!
One person found this helpful
on 11 February 2018
Great little bunny. Lots for Baby to interact with
on 15 January 2017
A nice book and I'll be keeping it as it will attach to the pushchair, but materials feel less nice than other Lamaze products I have.