Size: one size|Change

on 14 August 2013
My baby boy is now 14 weeks old and screamed his head off every time he went into his car seat until now... I bought this toy as my baby loves the faces and I thought it may help him (and me) in car journeys. When I put my baby in the car and attached the toy I prepared myself for the usual high pitched cries but instead he looked at the toy in deep concentration and then the miracle happened- he laughed!

The toy is very bright and well made. I feel safe it being eurh my baby when I can't see him whilst i drive. the hanging characters sway as i drive to entertain my baby without hitting himin the head. he likes to hold onto the cats tail. Car journeys have now become a pleasure.
on 5 December 2012
Got this so my baby had something to keep him occupied whilst in his carseat but unfortunately it just slips to the side so is no good what so ever!
on 2 August 2016
It served its purpose well since it really made my baby boy wanting to reach out to grab it. By grabbing it, he was also pulling himself toward it and little by little rolling himself toward it until one day (and the Spiral wasn't even available that day for it was enjoying a delicate 30-degree programme in our washing machine) he rolled over for good and hasn't stopped since. I believe it is a great toy for when it's the right time for it. For my son, it's time ended once he moved past the stage of initiation to reaching out to grab objects and to rolling over. They are amazing these babies. The moment he was done with these skills, that very moment the Spiral lost all appeal to him. Given that it's in great condition (I've noticed that with all Lamaze toys that we own, that they are really hard to abuse), I can see the next baby (God willing) enjoying it for maybe another month or so.
on 16 June 2012
Toys on this as lovely as other lamaze stuff but the spirals are so wide it slips to te side on the maxicosi car seat bar and also in the pram! Wld work well on a cot!
on 8 March 2016
We had this on my little boys car seat from birth, he really loved it! Especially the cat with its curled tail, I am guessing this is because it is black and white and that is their first colours they can focus on. Its soft and interactive so a lovely toy to use from the start. Lamaze is high quality and great for babies development.
on 9 May 2015
Lamaze toys are great & I would recommend you to buy one however I will say one thing, if you have a car seat with a thin handle then the toy will keep slipping off to one side, but my DS loves his regardless and doesn't stop talking to it.
on 2 January 2016
This product looks great and my daughter does enjoy it being on the car seat when it stays put... Unfortunately most of the time is slips to one side of the car seat and then is unusable. A shame to say I'm disappointed with the product and wish I had read more reviews before purchasing.
on 6 March 2014
This toy is very versatile, as in I can put it on everything! I can put it on the crib, car seat, bouncy seat, and swing. It consists of 2 soft animal faces a lion and a cat. The lion is wonderful because it has tags on it that babies love to try and grab, And is super colourful, great to put in there mouth without the choking hazard. The cat has tags but also a crinkly tags which my little one loved to suck on and scrunch the ears are crunchy too. Careful with his taile as little ones love to suck on this, The links in the middle have great texture and are fun to rub together.

The contrasting colours make this toy stick out from the other similar toys and is fun and functional for little babies to toddlers
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 February 2015
A perfect pram or car seat toy as it is soft and yet colourful and had different textures for little ones. One of many great Lamaze toys for young babies. there is enough to interest very small babies and will last foor quite a few months. After about six months the interest will decline
on 25 March 2015
Great colours and well made toy. Quite big and the characters look different to all the other spiral toys I've seen. Looks quite bulky if you want to use it on the baby carry seat or pram but I'm sure it will keep my baby busy once he's bigger.
Well made and packaged, nice as a present too.