on 7 January 2017
I will be contacting Amazon for a refund as this product looks counterfeit.

I am a big fan of Lamaze products and they have always appeared great quality. However, instantly upon opening this product it just didn't look right. The stickered logo is different to all my other Lamaze toys and is paper, and peeling off? The plastic looks cheap (the colour isn't the usual Lamaze bolds), glue is visible on the shapes attached to the ring and the shapes are chipped, also the plastic moulding has a rough, almost sharp edge to it.

My daughter won't be touching this and I will stick to big high street shops for her toys in future.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2017
Brilliant toy to initially get my daughter to sit in her high chair and wait whilst I prepare her food. The various elements stimulate different senses and the fact that it can be stuck onto the high chair tray using the suction cup is brilliant as no amount of pulling removed it.
Now that my daughter is a bit older and happier to sit in her chair, she still uses it to play with. Definitely would recommend o anyone about to start weaning.
One person found this helpful
on 17 April 2017
Really lovely toy which my 4 month old finds really entertaining. I couldn't give it more than 3 stars though as it was bought as a high chair/bumbo toy, but the suction just isn't strong enough and my little one continually knocks it off during normal play.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 September 2017
It looks great but my daughter did get her fingers caught in the ring around the middle which did hurt her. The head also bends back, so when my daughter was sucking on it and let go, it did ping forward quite quickly but amazingly it didn't cause any harm. I don't stick it to the highchair anymore but rather let her hold it, (or until she stops putting everything in her mouth at least!) which also keeps her just as busy whilst I prepare her food. I just think the design on this toy isn't the best as there are too many ways a baby can get hurt.
on 21 August 2017
Suction base is utterly useless. 6 month old repeatedly pull it off in the first 5 minutes. I checked both tray and base were clean, tried it dry and then wetted the base in case that helped. Nothing worked. Shame because the toy itself captured his imagination but I specifically wanted one to fix firmly to the high chair tray. Total waste of money.
on 28 October 2017
Keeps Bubba occupied while in his chair but he does get a little mad that he can't move it when he pulls it so ends up with a bit of a donk on the forehead, bug he soon forgets & continues playing
on 6 May 2018
Love these Lamaze toys. This one stick good but the better ones have the screw down bit over the suction cup. Some have some don’t.
on 9 December 2013
My 6 month old daughter just loves this product. It provides plenty of entertainment at feeding time and even better there are no batteries required. It has certainly helped with her hand eye coordination and there are many laughs heard when the toy springs and bounces when played with. It fixes securely and easily to the top of the high chair table with a suction cup. Would highly recommend to any parents considering buying. Another fantastic lamaze product.
on 8 January 2017
Sadly the majority of the images on this listing aren't actually images for the item listed which is a bit misleading (unless you know the names of the Lamaze toys well). The bendy bug which what is listed (but only shown in one image) is good and our little one enjoys playing with it. Its just disappointing to receive when you're expecting to receive a firefly (which is what is pictured).
on 11 May 2018
My baby boy loves this toy !!! It’s one of the only ones that’s actually sticks to the table and doesn’t come off.