Customer reviews

Lalaloopsy Doll Dyna Might

on 26 October 2015
Brought this doll for my daughter's birthday. She absolutely loves it. The doll is great and is a great character. I have one very happy girl and will be buying more Lalaloopsy Dolls.
on 9 June 2017
Wonderfully made! Love.
on 29 August 2013
My little girl loves Lalaloopsy dolls (as do I). This one is probably MY favourite :) It's a surprise for my daughters 6th birthday so can't give her reaction yet. I know she'll love it though.
on 4 August 2013
The shriek from my daughter as she tore the wrapping paper off said it all - very happy 5 yr old
on 3 November 2016
Arrived very fast bought at low price which was a bargain.doll is gorgeous bought as exams present for neice.so pretty