Lakeland & Paul Young 'How To Make Chocolates' Guide & Recipe Book (44pg)
- Paul Young is an award-winning British Master Chocolatier
- He uses only the finest, freshest ingredients, & works in an artisan way to make everything by hand
- It's filled with step-by-step guides, hints and tips on the best chocolate to buy & how to temper it
- Also included are 10 recipes, including silky-smooth cream, fruity and alcohol-based ganaches
- Spiral-bound, 44 pages. Perfect gift for a keen chocolate maker
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Paul A. Young is an award-winning British Master Chocolatier who is well known for his exquisite chocolates and ingenious flavour combinations. He uses only the finest, freshest ingredients, and works in a truly artisan way to make everything by hand, the only chocolatier in London to do this. He is seen regularly on television and in the press, and has many celebrity customers. We're delighted that Paul has put together this detailed book especially for our customers. It's filled with step-by-step guides, hints and tips on the best chocolate to buy and how to temper it, as well as how to mould, fill, coat and decorate chocolates and truffles. Also included are 10 recipes from simple to adventurous including silky-smooth cream, fruity and alcohol-based ganaches, plus Paul's very own award-winning, seldom-shared, sea-salted caramel recipe that has been voted the best in the world! Spiral-bound, 44 pages.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The recipes all can serve as filling for chocolates or as truffles and all seem delicious! If I am successful this will be another success page in my long cooking “career”. I love pleasing people with my cooking results!
Excellent value for money