Lakeland Bakeware Loose Based Non Stick Round Sandwich Baking Tin, 18cm/ 7"
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Exclusive to Lakeland - ideal for standard birthday cakes, wedding or tiered celebration cakes
- Incredibly non-stick & there are no rolled edges so there will be no rusting or sharp parts
- We've integrated sure grip handles in to our baking tins & they are dishwasher safe
- Contoured bases allow for even heat distribution & handy 'fill lines' on cake tins as a guide
- Each piece will nicely stack together or nest across sizes keeping storage to a minimum. Blue Colour
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- If your old baking tins are starting to look a bit dishevelled, or you're looking to treat yourself to a new quality set - Lakeland Blue Bakeware is a perfect addition to your kitchen!
- The Lakeland Loose Based Sandwich Tin - Round 18cm has a double layer of Quantum 2 nonstick coating for quick and easy release of your bakes!
- Durable design that is made to an excellent standard from carbon steel.
- Dishwasher safe with handy fill line and sizing guide for the perfect rise.
- Oven safe up to 240°C and freezer safe.
Easy to store!
Pieces can be nested or stacked for compact storage when you are stuck for space.
Easy to grip!
Generously sized sure-grip handles make them easy to lift without your hands slipping.
Easy to clean!
A double layer of Quantum 2 professional non-stick provides superior food release, and dishwasher safe!
Perfect your Victoria sandwich cake with our incredibly non-stick, loose-based 7-inch tin.
Made from 1mm thick heavy-duty carbon steel and given two layers of Quantum 2 professional non-stick, it’s oven safe up to 240°C and will not bend, warp or twist. And because there are no rolled edges for water to collect in and cause damage, it can safely go in the dishwasher for easy clean-up.
Offering even heat distribution, all your bakes will be cooked to perfection, and generous handles with sure-grip silicone inserts will make getting the tin in and out of the oven a breeze. With clever fill lines on the inside, you’ll know exactly when to stop adding cake mixture for a perfect tin-filling rise. For space-saving storage, it’s designed to stack inside both our larger tins and tins of the same size.
No rolled edges
The rolled edges found on most bakeware introduce a difficult-to-dry space underneath the rim, and the edges themselves can be difficult to coat. We decided to leave the edges of out bakeware unrolled, removing the risk of water traps and uncoated carbon steel edges that might rust – making them completely dishwasher safe.
About the Lakeland Ovenware Range
We spent two years obsessing over every detail of our Lakeland Ovenware Range to make every piece the best it can be. Made from 1mm thick carbon steel, which is thicker than most you can buy, many same-sized pieces nest inside each other and differently sized items can also be stacked to save valuable cupboard space. Sure-grip handles make them easy to lift and a double layer of Quantum 2 professional non-stick provides superior food release. Every piece is also completely dishwasher safe, and many of the baking tins come with handy fill and sizing guides.
Supermarket versions might be slightly cheaper but they cannot compare with the exceptional quality and performance of this professional gauge range – and with more than 50 pieces available, they cannot compete with the variety either.
Perfectly paired with our 18cm Baking Parchment Liner Paper Circles.
Internal 18cm Dia. x 4cm H.
- Oven safe
- Freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|