- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Lairds, Land and Sustainability: Scottish Perspectives on Upland Management Paperback – 22 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jayne Glass is Research associate at University of the Highlands and Islands. Martin F. Price is Director of the Centre for Mountain Studies, Perth College, University of the Highlands and Islands, and holds the UNESCO Chair for Sustainable Mountain Development. Charles Warren is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Geography & Geosciences at the University of St Andrews. Alister Scott is Professor of Environment and Spatial Planning at Birmingham City University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Natural Resources Management
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups