- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Lagom: The Swedish art of eating harmoniously Hardcover – 5 Oct 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review"This cookbook is beautiful and offers insight into how Swedes eat and cook - with recipes that fit around the seasons, occasions, times of day and appetite. Balance is everything, and this book illustrates that there is a time and place for every kind of food." -Jean Chen Smith, USA Today
About the Author
Steffi Knowles-Dellner is a Swedish food stylist, cookery writer and blogger who has lived and worked in Stockholm, Brussels, New York, Florence and the UK. Her blog, Always So Hungry, was recently highlighted as one of the UK's top food blogs by The Sunday Times Magazine and shortlisted for the Good Housekeeping Food Award in 2015. She develops recipes for several Scandinavian brands, teaches Nordic cooking classes and is often interviewed about Scandinavian food in the press and on the radio. Steffi would much rather go fishing than bake cupcakes.