on 24 March 2016
Not sure what I expected. Read it following Lady C's appearance on "get me out of here". Found some of it very interesting- certainly helped to make me understand a little about her. But, what an arrogant lady! It felt like she would try anything, including tv appearances and writing, for financial gain.
on 7 March 2016
Its ok I suppose. She really states her beauty all the time. "Because I was a beauty! and " I was extremely beautiful" and the men who met me kept saying all the time. "I never saw anybody as beautiful as you are" Ok, I get the hint. I found a little boring
on 31 March 2017
I couldn't decide who was the more self-obsessed.... the mother or the author. I couldn't get through the whole book as the "Poor me, I was totally blameless and couldn't cope with making decisions" self-`pitying, did my head in.
on 27 March 2017
Having seen the author on television I was curious as to what had created her. I knew nothing of her medical or matrimonial history, only that the media used her as a Royal Commentator and I wondered on what basis this was so. I am still baffled, although the book explains a lot and this woman is a survivor.
on 19 January 2016
i have just finished this book what a brave woman lady colin campbell is i wish her and her boys a happy long life .
on 1 June 2017
If you want a quick fix to help you sleep at night.......read this book, if this person hated the man she married so much. Why oh why. Would she want to keep his name? Says it all really!
on 14 May 2017
I have not finished reading it - but enjoying the story so far!
on 5 April 2017
Love her and her book, my daughter thinks she is great and a good Christmas stocking filler
on 19 April 2017
Good
Brill. Great book good service!