Ring Size: L|Change

on 3 December 2014
I love this cute ring, the stones are quite small but I think it gives them a really delicate look and it's quite elegant even though it's simple. It is actually good enough to be an engagement ring because the quality is great. I've only just received it and I love it so much, it's not too showy either.
on 2 July 2011
this ring is just perfect looks good i am really pleased could be engagmeant ring very good price .
on 12 November 2014
Very nice I would recommend go as a first engagement ring beautiful
on 26 February 2014
I absolutely love this ring. It's a little powerhouse, using crystals and gems for their energies, I opened the box and was blown away by a beautiful energy with this little gem. Wonderful to wear too, not too showy either, not too keen on huge great big gems in rings, I like dainty and this fits the bill perfectly. It may be small but the energy is big, in my experience. Also it'll be great to hand down in the family. Design is good too.