on 23 July 2013
Good value for money trousers. lightweight and cool; comfortable to wear. Great range of colours too (although when I ordered the red they looked more rust coloured in the image, but are in fact very bright red!). Would recommend as summer hols wear too as easy to pack if going away.
on 27 May 2014
I ordered as they were cheap and I wanted to see if they suited me (as I am a 22 with big hips). When I got my first pair I loved them so much I went and ordered 2 more.

For a the price they are great for indoors and casual wear. They feel soft on the skin and light weight for summer.

Delivery was fast and well packet too. Thanks
on 12 May 2013
These pants fit me really good and are long. I am 5'11" and they fit really nice.
I shall be ordering more of these.
Great Price!!
on 12 August 2014
I chose a larger size based on the reviews but I could have gone for my normal size as these pants are fairly "roomy" I really like these pants, they are very comfortable, feel very silky and look good. You can dress them up or wear as casual round the house pants. I have not washed them yet so I cant comment but so far I am very happy, excellent value.
on 3 September 2014
These were too short and I'm only 5'8". I thought as I'd ordered a plus size that they'd be nice and long. The material should hang slightly over the ankle band on harem style pants but these were much too short. I bought two pairs but they weren't wasted as I passed them onto my 5'4" sister who was delighted with them!
on 16 July 2013
Love them and have ordered 2 more pairs. So comfortable and perfect fit. Great for Holiday or at home. Delivery excellent.
on 4 May 2013
These harem pants are very light and comfortable. Should be cool to wear in summer. They would also make great pyjamas.
on 17 December 2013
Garment size labels are not true to size. Once measured garment is 4 sizes too small. Seller was great at replacing, but unfortunately they did not physically measure to ensure correct sizing and again replacement was 4 sizes too small. So garment that states size 24/26 is actually a size 16.
on 17 May 2013
These harem pants arrived and I love them! Speedy delivery!! I'm going to purchase some more now. If you want some perfect fitting harem pants then these are defo worth the money. Most defo going to use this supplier again and will defo recommend them to.
on 5 March 2015
In all honesty awful they arrived fitted fine .do for lounging round house or nipping to corner shop .had them on two days not been in wash machine and there is holes in the crutch and down the legs coming away from the seems so not been quality checked very well .