- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Zest Clothing when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
Ladies Thinsulate Gloves by Anucci GL136
|Price:||£3.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ladies Fleece Gloves
- Warm Thinsulate Insulation
- Velcro fastening
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A pair of warm thinsulate gloves, with thermal properties by RJM Accessories. They have a black trim around the wrist and velcro fastener. One size & made from 40g Thinsulate fabric 100% lined polyester. These gloves are available in four colourways; black, grey, red & teal. Brand new & labelled with the original label.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:35 Mins|
- look very smart
- water resistant - keep hands dry
- keep hands very cosy
- adjustable velcro wrist strap
- beautifully finished off - no loose threads, nice piping effect around velcro tab and cuff
- coloured gloves have black piping which gives a smart contrast
- elastic around the wrist area to keep cold air out and keep gloves firmly in place
- fabric reasonably thin so it is easy to hold things such as purses, bags, dog leads etc
- small enough to store in a casual coat pocket e.g. anorak, duffel coat
Things I didn't like about these gloves:
- I have smallish hands and these were a snug fit
- my fingers aren't very long but the glove fingers were too short - they could be uncomfortable for people with long fingers
- fluff and dog hair adhere to them but can be easily removed
- the Thinsulate tag on the side of the glove was overly prominent
A lovely smart looking pair of gloves which do an excellent job at keeping your hands warm. However, the fingers are shorter than you would probably expect. Having said that, I am still extremely pleased with them and would definitely buy another pair in the future.
Anyway, measuring on the palm side from the tip of the middle finger to the stitching for the wrist is about 17.5cm to 18cm. My hand has just about the same measurement but once the glove is on the wrist stitching rides up across the bottom of my hand and the fingers of the gloves feel a bit tight length wise. Fit not too bad width wise across my 17.5cm circumference palm and fingers but shortness of thumb section makes it a bit restrictive when I fully stretch out my hand.
Overall these gloves are adequate and the colour is more purple than shown on my monitor where they looked closer to a maroon red. Nowhere near an exact match for the purple chunky lined thinsulate hat I bought at the same time, but close enough to keep and wear for short periods outside.
I had high hopes for these gloves after reading the positive reviews, but my experience was not a pleasant one unfortunately.
I took them to Krakow in Poland where the temperatures during the day were approx 3 degrees.
For the first couple of hours these gloves certainly appeared to be doing the job, but after this time they did not give me any protection, mainly on the fingertips, which were actually tingling and freezing to touch.
I am sure for a couple of hours wear they are suitable but in lower temperatures and longer periods I am not sure they are up to the job.
They fit my hands very well [but I have short fingers], so the only downside is they may not be a comfortable fit for those with beautiful long slim fingers. However from my point of view they deserve 5 stars.
Having said that, they are very snug and are certainly not one size fits all, more like small to average sized, they fit fine round the wrist, its the lengths of the fingers that could do with being a bit longer. But, for the cheap price I would say they are worth a buy...as long as your hands aren't too big!
Perfect fit and keep my hands warm. Arrived within a couple of days. Would recommend..:-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My pair arrived promptly. They are comfortable and snug. However, they do make things difficult to pick up.
My pair were also slightly damaged. I would buy again though
These fit well - in the most part - but I would have preferred them to be longer in the wrist to keep that join at the sleeve warmer. But they are comfortable and do the job.Published on 3 Feb. 2014 by Kitt
These were lovely warm soft gloves, but a bit short in the fingers. Really good quality for the price though.Published on 28 Dec. 2013 by Ruby
Bought as a gift for mum and they are just what I wanted for her. Should keep her hands nice and snug and fit better than the ones she currently has.Published on 10 Nov. 2013 by Astral voyager
ladies grey thinsulate gloves with black trim,these are really good,so good,could not recomend enough.once youve got them you will wonder how you did without them.mrs s.Published on 27 July 2013 by mrs s
What can I say about a pair of gloves up in Scotland? They are warm, smart, and just the job. I shall probably wear them every day of the year!Published on 19 May 2013 by Hil A
I lost one of the gloves and was very sad so bought exactly the same pair again. They are fantastic!Published on 30 Jan. 2013 by life is a bundle of laughs