on 6 December 2013
its soft and comfortable for wearing around the house with jeans and the nice snug fit around the hips is actually
very flattering
on 5 February 2017
Totally out of proportion massive on top both shoulders fall down almost to waist and bottom half far too small . the material is very flimsy and see through. I contacted seller who accepted return for a full refund , However i had to pay return postage and they would decide if there was a problem with the top before they would reimburse the postage. However postage was almost as expensive as the value of the top.! so could not take risk of them not giving me return postage
on 23 January 2017
This is my third one. And I will be ordering another two today. This top drapes off one shoulder, and is long enough to cover your bum, so ideal to wear with leggings. The one thing I would say is that the bottom band clings to you more than the rest of the top does, but I think that's a bonus because it means it doesn't look baggy or misshapen when worn and washed a few times like other tops can do.
on 6 June 2015
I love the cool material. It's true to size, I'm a 14-16 but I ordered the 16-18 as I'm rather top heavy and this is perfect, I probably could have gotten away with a 14-16 but I love baggy tops for the summer.
on 3 February 2015
i ordered a 12-14 (as i usually get in shops) and given the style expected it to sit quite loose.
arrived quickly but fits like a fitted size 10!! ie not loose at all.
cheap thin material
nothing amazing
on 7 September 2016
Gorgeous top but on the large size so would recommend getting the size smaller than what you are if still ends up being too big dry in the tumble dryer as they do shrink. Wash really well had mine in several different colours since November last year and worn them loads really comfy
on 16 January 2016
I bought this a size larger because I wanted it a little more loose fitting. However, when it arrived I realised I would have been fine getting my normal size, though this isn't a complaint as this is not the fault of the seller. It looks beautiful on and is wonderful material.
on 25 May 2017
Item arrived with a large hole due to a seam not sewn precisely chose to repair rather than return. Other than that very happy, it has washed well fabric hasn't shrunk or bobbled or faded. I'm a curvy girl and must admit it it's a very flattering fit tho I did order oversize anticipating sizing issues as it was from overseas. For the price I would risk ordering again.
on 13 March 2016
I still like it though I can't remember if it was one size fits all but I am small and it is long . But I get away with it . I know how to dress love the off left shoulder as I can show my ink also on half my back .
on 4 February 2015
Lovely & soft material, very flattering on.
Slightly shorter than expected but looks nice with my jeans which to be honest is what I did buy it to wear with.
Worth the money I will be ordering other colours
Fast delivery which I really appreciate when ordering off Amazon.