on 28 August 2015
I was delighted when I tried it on and looks really classy. Then to my disappointment the back of it had what looks like black oil stains. Not happy to say the least. If you buy one check it for black marks.
review image
on 10 October 2017
Pleased with this purchase & appears very good value for money as buying this in a high street chain shop would probably cost much more. However couldn't find its equivalent in shops so chanced it online & luckily paid off. Seems good quality, well made & of smooth woollen fabric with a thick, soft felt texture. Looks like picture particularly with the model wearing it. Size is just right & not too short for an average height person. I ordered it in dark purple but the colour received is more like a dark berry colour closer to the standard purple one I expect, rather than it being more aubergine. Not sure whether I received the right colour but it's fine so I'll keep it. Received it quicker than stated (within 5 days) on standard time delivery.
on 6 February 2013
I bought this poncho (black) as I wanted something different than a jacket. The poncho is really comfortable and fits well! It looks elegant and classy. I am thinking of buyin another one in a different colour. Really happy with it!
on 20 January 2017
Seriously fantastic value. The material suggests quality and the design oozes style. So many people have commented on how classy the garment looks. Now have 3 in different colours - will probably order more! Can' t actually believe they are less than £10 each. Absolutely superb! It makes a change to receive such good quality without having to remortgage!
on 23 January 2018
Very lovely, thick coat like material, for use outdoors I think. Lovely quality - looks quite posh on! I have lots of ponchos but none like this as its not stretchy or knitted. Love it!!!
on 29 April 2017
There was nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't what I expected. I'm not very tall so it didn't really suit me, and I found the material really heavy. Item just did not compliment me at all. However I gave it to a friend and it completely suits her and she loves it. So it's entirely down to preference.
on 23 December 2015
Love this... took an age to come which I didn't mind but my account kept telling me it was delivered so I was a tad confused for a couple of weeks. When it finally did arrive I was chuffed to ribbons with it ... am wearing tonight funny enough to a cocktail party :-)
on 19 April 2016
Love this poncho keeps you warm as fabric is like a felt blanket material, but the only down side is it is difficult to take off as when buttons are un done it is still a struggle to get off my head slightly tight.
on 12 November 2017
Poor poor material
It’s like felt and very very stiff
Sent it back but had to pay return postage .... for product that wasn’t as described
on 11 December 2015
VERY disappointed in this it looked lovely online and thought I'd take the risk with no reviews and wish I hadn't it came looked nice put it on and it looks stupid it's like wearing cardboard its to stiff and high up the neck i felt stupid in it 10 pound wasted 😡