on 27 June 2014
I was very happy with my purchase with the material being sturdy and good condition. The accessories are a bit on the cheap side but for the price you can't complain. It is however extremely short at only 5ft 2 I thought that would give me some length in the leg but it will just cover your bum so tall ladies beware.

When it arrived the belt had no pin in it so was useless but the seller was easily contacted with extremely quick replies and a replacement belt sent out quickly so can't complain but this is the reason for star deduction as I would have preferred to have not had to contact the seller at all.
on 26 May 2014
This outfit is good quality very well made comes with cap , handcuffs and badge . Ok it's a very short dress but not too revealing, I wore it with thick black tights looked great . Would certainly recommend .