Size: 8-10|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£4.71+ Free shipping

on 12 April 2013
I purchased the black size 12/14 (I'm a comfortable size 12), I was aware of the previous comments about these skirts being see through so I was quite worried. It wasn’t see through for me, it was a beautiful fit, hugging my figure in the right places, although, the waist band isn’t flattering, it's tight around the tummy so creates a 'muffin effect' on top and underneath. I'm not too heavy around the waist so I think unless you’re very lean it will have this effect. To hide this I wore longer tops which where loose around the stomach but more fitted around the rib and chest area to balance out my figure, doing this created a flattering 'hourglass' figure without showing the ridges created by the fitted waist band. Like I mentioned the skirt is figure hugging above the knees which is flattering and comfortable. It's easy to dress up and down and so I consider this an essential wardrobe item for winter and summer.
I'll be purchasing at least 1 more colour.
on 3 March 2012
just tried this on, looked great when it arrived but now i have tried it on i wont be wearing it again, waste of money, see through is not the word, i even tried wearing it with thick tights but you could still see my knickers so you can imagine how thin it is.If you dont mind everyone seeing your undies then this is the skirt for you lol.
on 4 August 2013
what a great skirt for the money length and fit spot on very comfy casual or smart wear I would like one in every colour thankyou :)
on 17 August 2013
i read before saying this skirt material can see through, but buying black color and don't think it can see through. i love the material and shape of this skirt. will buy again with diff color. the seller also very helpful . i didn't received the item on time (because i took express delivery) but seller with no hesitate just refund me with full postage. and i received the skirt a day after i messaged them. No doubt to buy again from the same seller
on 23 December 2013
brought it for the fall and it happens to be a little bit see through, when i walk my friends tell me they can see right through it and they can. good quality otherwise but that is a problem.
on 5 September 2013
Speedy delivery and excellent price! Thank you so much! I've been looking for a skirt like this for ages! Will recommend to all my friends
on 9 October 2013
lovely colour the only trouble is I have to get some one to take it up as all skirts are way too long but comfy to wear
on 5 September 2013
this skirt was really nice and came rapidly in the size I requested it looks really gorgeous ! love it
on 3 January 2015
Doesn't look good on at all. In the end bought an almost identical but better product from Primark!
on 7 April 2016
Nice skirt hangs nice am pleased with it