Customer reviews

Size: Waist 28-30" - 12-14|Colour: Black/Pink|Change
Price:£7.50 - £103.30

on 12 July 2014
Very disappointed with these shorts; the waist band on these are TINY. I had ordered a size up from my normal size 14 thinking that a 16 would afford a little room given they are compression material. I have rarely seen a ridiculously sized pair of shorts. They are just 11 inches wide! Wish I could post a photo to illustrate their idea of a size 16...

They actually fitted well around the hips and legs. However, the elastic, now stretched tight to a width of just 1.5 cms with very little give left, started digging into my sides almost immediately; I didn't last two minutes wearing them before they became really uncomfortable. That was in an upright position. I can't imagine the inevitable pain that would be caused from being in a haunched over position for even half an hour. I wish I was exaggerating.

Wanted to like these shorts because of all the positive reviews. Like another reviewer stated, they may be fine if you do have a small waist. I shall be returning them.

Edit - I have since bought a great pair of well fitting and very comfortable Endura mesh shorts for just a couple pounds more.
on 4 July 2017
I bought 2 pairs of these and two pairs of some triple their price. These have silicone grip around the legs and whilst inside-out, the padding looks like a baboon's ar5e on heat, they are perfectly acceptable the right way round.

I have taken both pairs for significant spins and can say that they are as good (if not, actually better) than the more expensive pair.

I have also run in them and didn't feel like I was running with a maternity towel between my legs, so it's all good.
on 23 August 2016
My eagerly awaited cycling shorts arrived today. As a plus sized lady I've really struggled to find anything in my size so was excited to be able to order a size bigger for extra room. I'm so disappointed. The shorts are tiny. I bought a 20 but they are more like a 12 or 14 and the legs will fit a stick insect but that's about it. The search sadly goes on...
on 7 August 2017
I ordered 1 size bigger as dislike tight fit - great product for the price use them for my commute to work and they are great. Always find cycling gear very expensive, these are a great alternative
on 28 June 2017
Nice shorts but tiny waist and glad I'm not the only one who thinks they're too small.
on 12 May 2017
Not the most comfortable to wear due to the pad however it does it's job. For the price I paid they are great value and fit fine.
on 20 July 2017
Tenn make great value stylish quality
on 28 July 2017
I returned as I couldn't get them past my thighs! Definitely not designed with UK sizing in mind!
on 22 June 2017
Having read through the earlier reviews, I ordered a larger size but I need not have as they were a generous size. The quality was good and they are very comfortable to wear. I would definitely recommend to others.
on 30 July 2017
Very comfortable. Fit well. I'd like them to be a tad longer in the leg.

See one answered question