on 25 January 2013
I have never had cycling shorts before, I have however had a sore butt! The padding is brilliant - well done Tenn!
on 13 September 2013
The shorts were good quality. However they were wrongly sized. I wear size 12 however I should have gone for size 14 or even 16 because the elastic around the base of the legs and even on the waist line was painfully tight.
on 19 September 2013
have had to return these. I ordered a size 10 which is my size and I they were far too small. Have sent them back and asked for size 14. Have not received them yet.
on 19 September 2012
I usually manage to fit into size 8 jeans/trousers, however I ordered a size 10, which is a very tight fit. I only had them on for about 5/10 mins, when I tried them on, and when I took them off there were marks left on my thighs where the edge of the shorts came. Also they didn't feel very comfortable with the padded seat, and I am used to this sort of padding as I have a pair of cycling trousers with a padded seat and they are more comfortable than these shorts.
on 14 April 2014
The shorts are great. I am only just getting into cycling but have done a couple of mid length mountain bike rides in them and they have been extremely comfortable. If you've never owned any cycling shorts before then you definitely won't be disappointed with these. I can't vouch for them if you are more experienced as they're the only pair I've ever owned!
on 5 August 2013
My wife is very happy with these, reasonably priced with good padding.
Bought size 10-12 and a size 10 came so a snug fit but as they stretch they are OK.
If you are a size 12 consider for a larger size.
We have a few items of clothing now made by Tenn and they are all well made and good value for money.
Delivery always prompt.
on 30 October 2013
These are ok cycling shorts but sizes definitely on the small side and not sure how long they'll last. However, they arrived quickly and are in full use!
on 1 July 2013
Perhaps a bit of small fit but otherwise very comfortable great padding and don't chaff or ride up...... Really pleased with purchase
on 4 June 2014
My girlfriend has worn them 2-3 times and already some of the stitching has come undone and the transfer print is coming off.
on 21 May 2014
They are tight around the thigh if you have larger legs and cause discomfort. But very comfy around the bottom when cycling.