Customer reviews

Allegra K Women Notched Lapel Striped Blazer Jacket XS (UK 4)
Size: XS (UK 4)|Colour: Black White|Change
Price:£11.34+ Free shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 August 2015
love this so much i have ordered a spare! just feels great and looks well with midi dresses and maxi dresses and formal dresses
its just perfect for the casual or serious look

i love it ! please make more colours !
review image
on 23 June 2016
Quality top marks. Size very disappointed it was so small even my grandaughter could not get her arms in. Bought large expected to fit.
on 7 December 2015
Nice top if you overlook the cheap buttons, which can be replaced. I found it to be a bit large so I ordered a smaller size and it's a perfect fit. It's been washed twice and has survived intacted. Overall a bargain.
on 3 June 2016
Lovely light weight jacket just what I was looking for size is spot on. Happy customers
on 7 September 2017
Better than expected.... it's a quite thin jersey fabric, like a quality t shirt. It actually hangs well, looks good and feels nice. Husband was very surprised it wasn't wall us or next as it has that 'look' and fit. As size, accurate.
on 10 May 2015
*Fine as a fashion jacket
*I did not notice the buttons when I bought it. I didn't like them as they were garish and cheap - but can't complain in view of the cost. I removed them which improved the look of the jacket considerably.
*It was on the small side. It fitted fine but I had bought up two sizes to give me room.
on 7 March 2017
Not a blazer more like a cheap cardigan.
on 30 August 2016
Nice really comfortable
on 15 August 2017
Fits well, not too tight and the soft material is comfy.
on 28 October 2013
Love the jacket It fits so comfortable, a great service would definitely shop with them again and we'll worth the money!!!