on 17 November 2015
This is the second one I bought, the first I had was ten years ago, used constantly. Bought it for the security straps for cards. The only downside is that the cards are bigger than they were or the slots for cards are smaller, otherwise perfect.
on 19 November 2014
I don't love it but my wife does this is the third one of these I have bought her over the years replacing them when they get tatty she really likes it because it as flaps over where her cards go making them safer and the soft leather
on 18 December 2015
This purse is gorgeous soft leather and a nice size but I don't understand why none of the other reviewers haven't commented on the fact that none of the pockets are big enough to take £20 notes without folding them up?
on 6 March 2013
A GREAT PURSE AND WALLET. TABS ON WALLET KEEPS CARDS IN PLACE, AND THEY WILL NOT SLIP OUT.
PURSE IS GREAT ASWELL YOU CAN SEE THE COINS AND MAKES IT EASLY TO REMOVE THE COINS .
WELL THOUGHT OUT. GOOD STORAGE ALL OVER FOR NOTES . VERY SOFT LEATHER. 5 OUT 5.
on 1 April 2015
previously had one of these purses for years and years but the lining had eventually worn in the coin section, spent months trying to get a replacement that holds as many cards in as neat a purse, eventually located one i thought would do the job but it was way too bulky once the cards were inserted for a handbag and was delighted when i found this purse from the same manufacturer on amazon as it is the same model as my beloved old one. considering buying a spare to keep for the future but given how long my last one lasted it will probably be in a drawer for years to come. cant stress the quality of the leather enough, a quality product and the leather softens very quickly. lots of card space and sections to keep receipts etc without being as clumsy and thick as other purses. would highly recommend this purse.
on 30 October 2015
Christmas present which I know will be much appreciated. Excellent quality.
I bought this for my friend because she has always admired my purple version of the wallet.
on 8 January 2014
I had its replacement for 10 years but the zip broke. I tracked down the manufaturer who told me where I could buy a replacement or that I could get it from Amazon cheaper
on 11 April 2013
Very nice purse in very nice leather and the colour is exactly as picture. Is alittle stiff but have had one before and they soon soften up. Very speedy delivery too.
on 21 December 2015
My first 1642 purse was bought as a present & since that I have ONLY ever bought 1642 purses for myself & as presents for others.
AN EXCELLENT PURCHASE.
on 16 May 2013
I bought this Purse Wallet to match my Driving License holder. It is so pretty - exactly as described and the colour is gorgeous.