on 21 September 2014
These are very relaxed, comfortable sweatpants. The length is fine for me (I'm 5' 5") and the fit is perfect. Very well priced - cheaper than Sainsburys for them! Cord pulls them in well and a decent size pocket each side.
on 16 March 2015
The fit is fine width wise, but they are far too short (I'm 5' 8") & there is not enough give to stretch them like other trackies I have so they are pretty much useless for me. I've given 3 stars for the speedy delivery & the quality which is fine for the price.
on 15 August 2014
Liked it but a little shorter than expected.
on 1 December 2014
I ordered a size 12 and the fit was perfect, not too tight, not to loose. I am 5ft 4in and the length was just right. I haven't washed them yet so don't know how they will come out, hence the 4/5.
on 9 December 2014
Did not fit well enough to keep them, clingy over bottom area. Logo at the front very obvious in white against a navy background.
on 14 May 2015
I would say these sweatpants are just ok. They certainly don't flatter your figure! The legs are very wide and the material, whilst warm, has started to bobble. I keep them for gardening. They would be ok if you were camping or doing casual jobs and didn't want to wear your good stuff.
on 21 December 2014
The length was fine as trousers are usually too long on me because i am quite
petite. Although the waist was very baggy, I was expecting an elasticated waist. Quite disappointed.
on 29 November 2014
Lovely soft, comfy pants. Loose but not baggyand hanging well. I'm probably a standard size 8 so other sizes should fit too.
on 8 November 2014
These are good-soft,good quality arrived on time-not too long
on 28 November 2014
Fits well, very comfortable and well priced.