• Customer reviews

on 4 July 2016
Amazing Value!
I took a risk and ordered based on the sizing advice from previous ratings and was delighted when it fit perfectly. I am 5ft 8" and wear a standard size 10 but order a size 1/ to compensate for me being tall. This worked perfectly.
I feel the cold a lot, and although I still got cold during some of our gorge jumping, I don't think I would have wanted a thinker wetsuit.
It's been perfect for wild lake swimming.
on 25 May 2016
Our suits arrived next day delivery! They fit perfectly. I ordered a size 18 as im a dress size 16/18 with 38 f chest. Fitted lovely, fab quality, cant wait to use in cornwall this summer
on 12 July 2017
Just love my new wetsuit. It fits me perfectly and the colour is idea. A lot of the wetsuits I was trying on were bright pink, green or blue & made me look bigger than I am. The darker colours on this wetsuit are much more flattering, but, still feminine. Very happy with my purchase. The compay themselves are very good, fast delivery, super friendly and so helpful when I returned another wetsuit which was too small.
on 2 August 2017
I bought this for my daughter who is about 5 ft 2 inches tall, aged 12 and about a next size or m and s - age 13. The fit is perfect. A bit tight round the ankles but otherwise fits snugly. Great economical buy and should last before she outgrows it. I bought the next size up for my curvaceous 5 ft 6 inch, 14 year old last year and it is wearing really well.
on 10 August 2017
Brought in a size larger than normal. Fits really well. Arrived quickly, was well packaged and even had tips on how to return it.
Have enjoyed swimming in it and I feel for the cost it is really well made.
on 4 October 2017
Good wetsuit for the money, only needed for occasional use on an animal hydrotherapy course In a indoor pool.
on 26 July 2016
Usually a size 8 in normal clothes but went for size 10 and fits perfectly! Can't complain!
on 18 June 2017
Arrived quickly and fits! I haven't been out with it yet but looking forward to doing so next weekend!
on 19 May 2017
My wife is a nice mix of sizes will a 10 around the lower half and 12 top half but this size 14 suit was a fantastic fit if only slightly long in the leg. Well done Neptune .
on 4 August 2017
Great wet suit!! Fits good! Shipped quickly!! Wish the ankles and wrist had an adjustable strap, so it would be easier to put on, but it was such a good price! I'm 6' tall and it was plenty long!