on 23 August 2017
I love it. It's my favourite garment right now. I can wear it with my trousers as a top, or with my stockings as a dress. Such a versatile wardrobe staple and VERY inexpensive.

I'm considering getting another one so I always have a spare.
on 22 April 2017
Previously bought several BodyCon from the same company and they were great. This one however, ordered in the same size came way too small. Not impressed by the inconsistency so I’m hesitant about ordering any more even though I’d like to.
on 5 April 2017
This dress is stretchy but definitely shows curves, without making one look large. It compliments my girlfriend nicely. The purple is very deep and I can imagine it looking better on girls with darker hair.
on 6 September 2017
This is a nice bodycon dress. It's rather short (right below bum) and the back is a bit loose tbh but I paired a small belt with it and it's cute. The material is stretchy and comfortable but not see-through and the top half is very modest. Good for a night out 👍
on 26 April 2017
lovely dress :) the fabric has a nice soft feel and it clings in all the right places. the sleeves are a little loose in the cuff but other than that it perfect :)
on 11 November 2017
Length was very long, so more akin to a normal dress length. Fabric is very thin so I image could be an issue on the lighter colours. Fit as expected.
on 11 April 2017
Loving the dress but does come up a bit big. Quite thin material and a bit see through around the bust area
on 18 September 2017
Well fitting dress. Good quality material. Fast delivery and wonderfully helpful seller.
on 13 April 2017
A wardrobe essential, lovely material super fit, will be buying more colours. Great with heels.
on 4 October 2017
Yeah a bit on the small side, will just have to stick to the diet so I can fit it better!